Hakeo

It's been a week since we've moved in with Uncle Takeha. Mom has to stay out of training with us, or atleast just us, she can train wth Takeha, but she can't quite control the ever growing power like Takeha can. They just don't stop increasing... It's scary to think about. Thank god they're on our side.
  "Achieving Super Saiyan through training is possible. There are two times I've known it to occur. One being one of the last remaining Full Saiyans before the great repopulation, Price Vegeta, and the second being my own transformation." Takeha lectures m and my father. I glance at him, and he smirks at me. "So, are you ready?"
"Ready for what?" My dad asks.
  Takeha transforms, with his hair becoming longer and golden, and his aura turning into a sharp, crisp gold.
  "Attack me. Now." Takeha commands, and we both sprint forward. My father goes for the head attack, and I go for the legs. Takeha manages to jump between us, twirl, turn, and fire large Ki blasts at both of us, blasting us through trees.
  I stand up, and pat myself off, and fly towards him again, but this time, I stop just before I get to him. I manage to see that he's  thrown off by this, and I reach for his ankle that was close to my face from him jumping up.
  That didn't work, he was too fast. He twirled around again, and stood behind me. I wound up a large right hook, and swung, which he quickly blocked. I threw a flurry of hooks, jabs, knees, kicks, and he blocked all of them. My dad even charged up and fired off his Whirlwind Rush beam, which I moved out of the way and Takeha deflected. Deflected. My father threw punches, and got them all blocked, and we stood back, exhausted. Then, it happened quicker than the blink of an eye, my father was thrown back, and Takeha stood there where my dad was originally, knee raised. Then he disappeared, and I dunno how I was fast enough, but I flipped backwards. Takeha appeared where I was before, and threw a jab, which I grabbed.
  What?! He throws another and I deflect it, then I knee him and it connects. He kicks and I block with my shin, I punch and he deflects. He punches and I block, then I kick with my other leg and slam the first one down, which it connects. He throws a few jabs to my gut that connect, and I vault over him, then grab him in a full Nelson. He squirms, and we instant transmit around a bit, but my dad manages to predict where we'll come out at one point, and sprints forward, then he jumps up, and just as we appear he connects both feet to Takeha's chest. Takeha and I are sent flying back, but I skid farther than he does.
  I lay there for a few moments, catching my breath.