Chapter 4;

-Next Day-

"Ugh. I don't know Brynn! I have nothing to wear!" I complained.

"I don't care! You're going on this date!" She firmly stated.

"But I have nothing nice to wear!" I defended.

"Then we'll buy you something!" She uttered grabbing my hand dragging me through her house and out her front door.

"Here's your keys. Now let's go!" She demanded.

I rolled my eyes and climbed in my car. Here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucy! You look perfect!" Brynn admired.

"No I don't. Maybe I should've dyed my hair.." I sighed, twisting one of the curls in my finger.

Brynn did my hair and makeup. And it looks really good. But I don't know if it's enough for Ashton.

"Are you kidding me?! I love your hair! I wish my hair was golden brown!" Brynn half smiled, fixing my hair.

"I hate it. I wish it was darker." I sighed.

"What!? It's the perfect shade of brown! And it's shiny and soft." She complemented. I laughed softly and looked at myself in the mirror once more.

I had a dress on that came right above the knees. It was white on top and floral print on the bottom. The color of the floral print was pink and blue.

Also, my hair was curled and my makeup was light. I had a pair of brown flats on to match my brown belt.

I had a few gold tinted bracelets on and a pink bangle. It all suited eachother and looked really nice.

Again, I don't know if it's good enough for Ashton. I don't know what he likes on girls and what he doesn't like.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.

"Lucy, calm down. It'll be fine! It's so obvious he likes you!" Brynn informed.

"What are you talking about?" I wondered.

"You're shaking like a newborn kitten!" She uttered. Something I hadn't noticed until she pointed it out.

I tried to calm down by taking deep breaths.

"You're right. I have nothing to be worried about. I'm fine." I nervously smiled with confidence.

"That's the spirit!" She cheered.

I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror again. I flattened my dress and fixed my hair a little. Let's face it. I'm beyond nervous. I'm terrified.

I heard a knock on Brynn's door followed by the doorbell.

My heart started racing a million miles a minute. Why am I so nervous! It's not like he's a stranger! I yelled to myself internally.

"I'll get it." I said softly, walking out of Brynn's room and down the stairs.

I took one last deep breath and closed my eyes before pulling open the front door.

I opened my eyes to reveal Ashton wearing a pair of dark blue Jean skinny's and a 'Pugs not Drugs' T-shirt. How original.

His hands were hidden behind his back as he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek automatically making my heart flutter.

"Come in." I smiled, gesturing for him to step inside.

He did as insisted, stepping in far enough for me to shut the door. He removed his hands from behind him and handed me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. All sorts of different flowers at that.