Chapter 21;

Yay! Ashton and I have been together for five months!

I stayed the night at his house last night, so that we could wake up together.

Yea, I know. We're the most cliche couple ever and relationships like this only exist fairy tales, but it's really life man, and we're head over heals for eachother.

Of course I woke up before Ashton, so I decided I'd loiter in his kitchen for a bit, before finally deciding on making breakfast. Not as a cute gesture, well, kind of, but mainly because I'm hungry as fuck.

I cracked a couple of eggs and threw them in the pan, and threw a few pieces of bread in the toaster. Basic.

I flipped the eggs around in the pan, listening to the sizzle.

Once they were done, I split them up between two plates. I pulled the toast out and buttered it, cutting it down the middle, again splitting it between the two plates.

I looked around a little bit and found a rather large tray tucked away under his sink.

I pulled it out and set the plates on it. I pulled out two cups and poured orange juice in them. I set them on the tray also.

Once everything was set, I grabbed the tray and headed up stairs into Ashton's bedroom.

I sat on the bed beside him, and whispered in his ear,

"Wake up, asshole."

He stretched, kneeing one of the glasses of orange juice, spilling it all over his bed. Thankfully it didn't get on the food.

"Awh, what the hell?" He muttered, getting out of bed to examine the damage.

"I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Don't apologize. It was an accident." He shrugged, moving the tray to a nearby side table.

He yanked his sheets and blanket off the bed and took them out into the hall.

He was only in his boxers, and he had adorable back dimples.

To be honest, I didn't even know he had them until now. What kind of girlfriend was I?

I went into the hall and grabbed a towel. I came back in the room and started to dry the bed.

Once I thought it was successful, I tossed the towel in Ashton's clothes hamper, not that he uses it.

Ashton came back in the room with a new blanket.

"Where's the sheets?" I wondered, noticing he didn't have them.

"I forgot to grab them and didn't want to go back and get them. It's fine. I'm not worried." He chuckled, climbing back in bed and covering up, tossing part of the blanket over me.

***

"That was delicious." Ashton smiled, lacing our fingers together under the blanket.

"Pish posh, I could've done waaay better." I huffed. " I mean, shit I'm going to school for culinary skills." I chuckled.

"It was still good, and I appreciate you for that. I love yoou!" He cooed.

"Whatever. I love you too. Sooo, whatta ya wanna do?" I pondered, tracing circles on his thumb.

"Let's just cuddle for a while, and maybe go back to sleep. I've got the whole evening planned out for us."

~~~~~~~~

We were walking down the boardwalk together with ice cream cones.

"Hey babe, can I tell you something?" I wondered, licking by ice cream so I don't seen so nervous.