Chapter 15;

-Calum's POV-

~2 months later~

"Hey Luce? Will you come here a sec?" I shouted sitting on my bed.

I'd refused getting fully dressed, settling on only a pair of underwear.

Lucy is quite something when it comes to the bed.

Lucy and I have been secretly going out for three months. No one knows about us.

It's fun keeping it a mystery.

"What's up babe?" She chirped coming in and sitting next to me.

I pulled her on my lap and lightly kissed her shoulder.

"I think it's time we tell the boys about us.." I mumbled.

"What? Why?"

"Well, we've been going out for a few months now, and the boys are catching on. They can tell something's up." I explained.

"How are they going to react? What if they don't like me.?" She said worried.

"Trust me, they'll love you. The funny thing about it is me and you started dating a couple weeks after my mate Ashton started dating his girlfriend, Lucy." I chuckled.

"Wait, your friend has a girlfriend with the same name as me?" She smiled softly.

"Yea. She's really something. As in, she's crazy, but fun to be around. All the boys love her, so I'm sure they'll love you. And they all have girlfriends, so if they're upset about me going out with you, I'll be pissed." I said, frustrated with the idea.

"Calm down, it's going to be okay. I hope."

~~~~~~~~~~

-Lucy's POV-

Calum is having everyone get together at his place today (its a week later) because he has something important to tell us.

It's roughly two o'clock already. Brynn and I are going together, and we're supposed to be there at two thirty. But she won't stop sucking faces with Luke long enough to get ready.

"Seriously guys, we have to get ready. This is why Ashton and I went separately!" I groaned, going over my hair again with the straightener.

"She's right Luke, maybe you should get going." She sighed.

Luke leaned over and whispered something in her ear making her cheeks flush.

I rolled my eyes and started to apply eyeliner.

"We'll only be ten minutes." Luke informed as they walked out of my room.

I physically facepalmed and planted my head in my hands. I sat in my vanity chair debating on whether I should stop them from fucking in my guest bedroom or not.

Not that they've actually gone all the way yet, but just knowing they're going to be doing something remotely close to it, is morally disgusting.

I settled on finishing my makeup. Jay and our mother went out for the weekend so there's nothing for me to worry about.

***

I finished my makeup and they're still not back, so I grabbed my phone and decided to call Ashton.

"Hello gorgeous." He chirped playfully into the other end of the line.

I rolled my eyes as I felt my cheeks get hot.

Ashton's insecurities and clingyness is no longer a problem. He trusts me with everything he has, and I couldn't ask for anything else.

"Hey sexy." I teased.