Chapter 16;

It's been a week since Calum said he loved me.

I will admit, it freaked me out. I mean, Ashton and I have been going out for three and a half, almost four months (in four days) and still haven't said I love you to eachother.

So for Calum to bluntly admit to the boys that he's in love with me, is scary. And how Ashton wasn't even phased.

Right now Jay and I are out for ice cream since it's the end of July.

We've been to get ice cream every Thursday since summer started. And here in Australia, summer starts at the end of June / beginning of July because by then, it's too hot and even the AC isn't strong enough to keep the building cool.

Usually school starts back up on the second Wednesday in October.

"Hey, Lucy, get out of your head and look up!" Jay yelled in my face.

I came out of my trance and looked around.

"What do you want me to see?" I wondered.

"Look at the road!" He exclaimed.

I turned slightly to the left where there was a side road. Nothing was there.

So I turned around to look at the main road. There was a really bad car accident.

"Holy shit, when and how did that happen?" I freaked.

"When you were off in your own world. And someone was turning off that side road and another person came out of no where and smashed the side of his car!" He explained excitedly.

"Wow, I wonder if they're okay." I said, faintly scared, taking a bite of my ice cream.

"It's so cool! I witnessed it with my own eyes!"

"Jay, one of those people could potentially be dead." I said, explaining the seriousness of the matter to him.

"Whatever, can we leave? Me and Harry are supposed to be hanging out." He blurped.

"Whatever. Can we leave?" I mocked, grabbing my purse from beside me and standing up.

"Shut up Lucy." He laughed, shoving me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea, there was a really bad accident today. OVer by the ice cream place Jay and I always go to." I uttered, filing my nails.

"Really? That's crazy! Do you know if they're okay?" Brynn asked, completely concerned.

"I don't know, Jay wanted to leave." I shrugged.

I put my file back in my makeup bag and got off my bed.

"Let's do something!" I huffed.

"Well, what do you wanna do?" She wondered.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"

"Uhm, well our boyfriends are at band practice, so I don't know." She shrugged aimlessly.

"Why do we always have to hang out with them? We were friends before we even got with them."

"Yea, I know, but, what is there to do?" She half frowned, defeated.

"Let's have a girls night! I mean, it's Saturday anyway! Lets go to the club or something!" I suggested, with a smirk.

"Yea, that sounds fun." Brynn agreed, shrugging carelessly.

"You don't seem to, enthused about it." I uttered, a little let down.

"No! I swear, it sounds fun! I just, can, maybe I, uhm, erh, nevermind." She sighed. "I'm gonna get going, and I'll call you around, five-ish?" She said, making a face, as in, it's a deal?