Chapter 9;

*WARNING: BRYNN AND LUKE ARE NAUGHTY PEOPLE.*

-Brynn's POV-

Luke surprised me with dinner first.

We just left about ten minutes ago, and according to Luke, we're almost to his house.

"Okay, I need to pre-warn you about my Mum. She's crazy. And she will question you, and tell you some pretty insane things." He huffed, pulling in to his driveway.

I recognized his house from the last time I was over. Except his parents were out of town.

"Alright. She can't be crazier than my Mum." I chuckled.

"You just wait." He laughed, pulling his keys out of the ignition.

We threw our car doors open at the same time, getting out at the same time.

We walked through the front door together holding hands.

Luke's Mum greeted us as soon as we walked in.

"Hello, you must be Brynn. What a beautiful young lady." Mrs. Hemmings greeted with a rather large grin on her face.

"Awh, thanks. And you must be Mrs. Hemmings. It's so nice to meet you." I shyly smiled, sticking my hand out for her to shake.

After she shook my hand, she walked off towards the kitchen I believe.

"She seems bubbly." I chuckled kicking off my vans.

"Sure, you could call it that. But don't let her see that mark on your neck, I'll be dead." He laughed.

"Will you come with me?" I pondered, yanking his arm in the direction of the hallway.

"Where are we going?" He questioned with a puzzled look on his face.

"Your bedroom." He giggled.

"Shit." He uttered.

I just laughed, pulling him into his bedroom.

I shut the door behind us, and with as much force as I could, I pushed him down onto his bed.

"Brynn, we can't do this in my room." He sighed, lying hopelessly on his bed.

"Don't you have a bathroom in here?" I wondered, looking around his room.

"Yea, through that door over there. Why?" He asked curiously.

"Come with me." I smirked, grabbing his hands and pulling him up to his feet.

I dragged Luke into his bathroom and shut and locked the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled.

I didn't say anything, I just grabbed his face and pulled it toward mine.

I looked deeply into his eyes before crashing my lips to his.

It quickly progressed into a heated makeout session.

I cold away leaving him wanting more. I traced my hands down his body to the button of his pants.

I quickly undid his pants and pulled them and his underwear down to the ground.

I grabbed his length into my hand and started pumping.

I slowly licked his head watching the hairs on his leg stand up as I gave him goosebumps.

I entered his length into my mouth and started sucking harshly.

I gagged myself trying to fit the entire thing in my mouth.

I continue to do this for a period of time, massaging his balls at the same time.