Chapter 28;

"We're leaving tomorrow hun." My Mum informed. We were hiking on diamond head. It's a massive volcano, and today is our last day here. I'm gonna miss Hawaii because it's so peaceful. Also, Marco. He's such a sweetheart. But if I'm being totally honest, I can't wait to get home and see Ashton again. I'm still mad at him though. I can't wait to see Brynn either.

I gave Marco my number last night at a huge beach bonfire. Of course he asked for it.

"Did you hear me?" Mum tsked.

"Yes. I know." I nodded, stepping on a rock to boast myself up. The volcano isn't all that steep, and it's very easy to climb. My Mum just wanted to climb to the top, or close enough to the top, and take a family picture to put on the wall at home, Brad included.

Once we reached close enough to the top, My Mum pulled out her camera and had Brad take a picture of just us, and then she found somewhere to set it, set a timer, and joined us. After the pictures were taken, we basked in the view. It was beautiful up here. If it wasn't a volcano, I would definitely buy a house up here just for the view. I could see me and Ashton sitting out on the porch eating breakfast with our dog beside us. Wait, no. We've been going out for nine months. We're not gonna get married. I don't think. Will we? I don't know to be honest.

After spending about an hour up here, my Mum brought a card game to play, why? I don't know, but she did. Anyway, after we played that, we descended back down the large volcano. It seems like it took a lot longer to get up there then down, but that's always how it seems with everything.

When we got back to the hotel, I was exhausted. It was nearly nine anyway.

"Can I sleep?" I wondered.

"Yea, I think we're all gonna go to sleep." Mum chuckled, making Brad chuckle.

"Okay." I nod, walking to my bag. I grabbed some pajamas and ventured to the bathroom to change. When I came out, Jay was passed out on the couch and, Brad was rubbing my Mums shoulders, making her drowsy.

I climbed up in bed, hooking my phone to the charger really quick. I tugged the blanket above my chest and it wasn't too long after that before I passed out.

*

"Do you guys got everything?" Mum scurried, checking everything in the hotel.

"Yes." Jay and I say in unison.

"Alright. Let's get going." Brad claps his hands.

We exit the hotel and stack our things in the back of the shuttle. Marco ran out of the hotel and helped us.

"I can't believe you're leaving." He sighed.

"It was only a vacation." I sided with half a smile.

"I know, but I was only just getting to know you." He frowned.

"You've got my number. Maybe if you don't go anywhere, we can meet up again when I come back." I smile.

"Or maybe if I save up enough money, I can fly and meet you in Australia. I've never been there." He uttered.

"Maybe." I nod.

"Okay, well text me when you land? Or maybe tomorrow, I know jetlag can be a bitch." He murmur under his breath, making me giggle. Why am I giggling?

"I'll text you." I assure.

"Okay, well, I won't keep you." He smirked and placed a soft kiss on my cheek. Well.

I smiled once more and climbed in the shuttle to join my family. The ride there was fast and boarding the plane was a breeze. Now it's getting home and adjusting the twenty one hour difference. I shove my headphones in my ears and close my eyes. Windows seat are the best.

*

 It's February second here in Australia. It was February first when we left in Hawaii. We left at three, and it's eleven pm here. So, it's two in the morning there, but it'll be the third in an hour. This is so confusing. I unload my bags off the return belt and wheel them along with my family. Brad went to the airline desk and requested hi car be sent over, via valet. I rolled my eyes as it pulled up. The guy got out and helped us put all our bags in the trunk, then we were on our way.

We pulled up to my house, and to be honest, I couldn't be more excited to be home. We trudged through the front door and left our bags in the living room. I went straight upstairs and plugged my phone in. Jetlag kicked in and I passed out on my bed without even changing.

*

When I woke up in the morning, I didn't even bother checking my phone. I went straight in the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stripped down to nothingness and climbed in. The water was so hot against my skin. It feels good to be able to take a proper shower. Hotel showers are just not the same.

About twenty minutes later, I was finished. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and one in my hair. I made the descent to my bedroom and quickly got dressed in a pair of dark wash Hollister capris and a whit v-neck t-shirt. I blew dry my hair and applied mascara and eyeliner. Everything else I left alone. I slipped on a pair of TOMS and grabbed my sunglasses and my phone.

I walked downstairs to the smell of bacon. I love Brad for cooking.

"Thank you for bringing my bags up." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"It wasn't me." He chuckled.

"Who was it then?" I wondered.

"Your visitor." He smirked.

"And that is?" I huffed.

"Go look in the living room." He shrugged. I groaned but got up from the table, leaving my sunglasses and phone behind. I watched my feet as I walked, focusing on my steps. Weird, I know.

When I looked up, I expected Brynn to be there, but it wasn't.

"Hey Ashton." I murmured.

*

*

*

*A/N Guys, I'm writing a new Harry Fanfic! It's called Wait, and I and I love it so much. I've written four chapters already, but haven't posted any. Would you guys be interested in reading it? It's a punk Harry story. c;

Comment and let me know! <3

Also, comment your thoughts. Cliffhanger! ;D

I know the chapter is short , but the next update will be longerrrr <3

So yea, comment and vote. Let me know about Wait. I'll post the FIRST chapter tonight if I get like five comments saying you wanna read it c; haha. I really like it, but yea.

Okai, byyee