Chapter 6;

I'm bored. Brynn had to do something with her family today, Ashton is busy, my little brother is still at my aunts house, and my mom is at work.

My dad finally went back home three days ago, and I haven't seen Ashton in almost a week.

The last time I saw him was when him, Brynn, Luke, and I went to the beach.

I was planning on inviting him over for dinner tonight so that my Mum could finally meet him.

I want things to get far more serious between the two of us, and I feel like what's slowing that down is Ashton hasn't met my family. And the fact that my Mum is a lunatic.

I'll have a talk with my Mum about me making dinner and stuff, but first I'm gonna go shower, then when I get out, I'll give her a ring.

~~~~~~~~~~

So my Mum said it was fine for me to make dinner for her and a friend.

It's now around five thirty, and I've gotten started on my creamy chicken alfredo pasta dish. Something I've been working on.

I feel like I'm an excellent cook. I'm also making home made bread sticks. It's going to be delicious.

I got ahold of Ashton after I asked my Mum, and he told me he'd be here and wouldn't miss it for the world.

So I'm kinda under pressure to make this taste good. I know he would've settled for just pizza or something simple, but this gave me the opportunity to cook, so I took it.

Ashton will be here at seven, and my Mum will be home by six. So she should be here within a half an hour.

~~~~~~~~~~

"This looks delicious Lucy. You're a great cook." My Mum complemented.

"Yea thanks. It's not big deal." I shrugged.

"So tell me more about your friend that's coming over. He sounds nice." She pushed trying to get more information about Ashton.

"Mum, I already told you. He's a friend. That's all." I sighed, hurrying around the dinning room to make sure everything is perfect.

"Yes sweetie, I understand. I just wanna know a little more about the lad." She chided.

"Alright, his name is Ashton. He's in a band. He's tall. And I like him. A lot." I uttered.

"Oh. Alright. I guess we'll just have a talk after dinner then?" She nodded, walking away and into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and checked over everything once more.

I heard a knock at my door followed by the doorbell.

I jogged to the door, fixing my hair in the mirror set up beside it.

I decided with dark blue Jean capris, and a nice floral top.

I did a little extra with makeup. I did the usual eyeliner and mascara but added some white eyeshadow.

I pulled open my large front door to reveal Ashton.

"Hey." I chirped with a God awful smile plastered on my face.

"Hey beautiful." He smirked, handing me present bag.

"What's in the bag?" I wondered, pulling him inside and shutting the door behind him.

"Open it and find out." He chuckled.

I gave him a funny look but did as directed and opened the small bag.

Inside it was a small box.

I took in a deep breath before slowly opening the small box.

Inside the small box, was a beautiful silver charm bracelet.