Chapter 22;

---A/N SEXUAL CONTENT. READ IF YOU PLEASE.---

*3 months later*

~Christmas Eve~

"Stop. Throwing. Tensile at me." I muttered.

"But it complements your eyes." Ashton smirked.

"Shut the hell up." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry... Mop top." He chuckled.

"That's it." I uttered, throwing down the box of tensile.

Ashton made a run for it, laughing the entire time. I ran after him as fast as I could without falling.

I went back to my house about a month and a half ago after I received continuous phone calls from my Mum. I never answered until a week before I moved in, and she was sobbing on the other line telling me she's done ruling my life, that I'm an adult and I can make my own decisions.

I told her it was about time and said give me a couple days, then I'll let you know. Then I moved back.

Anyway, Ashton and I are at my house decorating my Christmas tree. It's been a family tradition to get the tree on Christmas Eve and decorate it. I don't know why.

I convinced my Mum to let me and Ashton do it since it was our eight months. Jay was completely fine with the idea. So, she took him ice skating.

I told her the entire tree would be a surprise. Meaning Ashton and I went and picked out the tree, and we bought the decorations, and the tensile.

My Mum was a little uneasy at first, but settled down to the idea after a short while of convincing.

But, the tree will honestly look like shit if Ashton doesn't stop throwing tensile at me.

I trapped him in the guest bedroom down the hall, cornering him next to the bed.

"You're going to pay for this." I smirked, gesturing to the sparkly tensile in my hair.

He made a face like, 'Ooh, I'm so scaared.'

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his chest, pressing my body against his.

I teasingly grinded my body against his, pressing my hips firmly upon his.

I trailed my hands up and down his chest, pulling at the him of his shirt.

He looked into my eyes hungrily, making me grin.

I trailed my hands down to the waist of his pants and tucked my fingers inside pulling slightly.

I watched as his bulge grew. I looked up and smirked at him as his lustful hunger in his eyes increased.

I slipped down is pants leaving him in his boxers and T-shirt.

I grabbed the him of his shirt and slowly pulled it over his head, his eyes never leaving mine.

I slowly dragged my fingers around the waistband of his boxers, leaving goosebumps on his skin.

I placed sloppy kisses up his stomach, along his collar none, finally meeting his neck, I sucked harshly, surely leaving a mark.

I heard him let out a throaty moan making me giggle.

I slid my hands down his chest tugging at his boxers, them dropping around his ankles revealing his erection.

-Ashton's POV-

I watched as Lucy pulled my boxers down.

She's teasing the hell out of me, and I just want her so badly right now.