Chapter 27;

"Oh my. This place is amazing." Mum awed.

"It look .. interesting." Brad nodded. Leave it to him to be all sophisticated about it.

"Yea. It looks like it's a lot of fun." I smiled, walking off to do my own thing.

"Lucy, where are you going?" Mum wondered.

"Just looking around." I shrugged.

"Alright. Check in in about an hour." She uttered.

I nodded and walked off. The luau was on the beach, there were tiki torches everywhere, people in Hawaiian shirts and board shorts, the women wearing coconut bras and hula skirts. It felt very Hawaiian.

I walked over to the drink bar to see what they had to offer. I couldn't get alcohol for two reasons. One, pregnancy is  bitch, and two, the states are stupid.

"Can I get a virgin margarita?" I tsked.

"Yes ma'am." The bartender chirped.

I smiled and sat down on a stool. I pulled out  my phone and checked it to pass the time. I still got connection here, which is amazing, so I still got texts.

Brynn tried texting me a few times.

Omg, you'll never guess what happened!?

Lucy, text me back! *whine*

I freaking miss you..

Oh wait, that was from Ashton. Shit. I completely forgot about him.

I miss you too. I quickly replied. It's so true too. I miss him so much and all I could think about was what he said, I'm so stupid. For everything. I missed him.

It automatically put me in a bummed out mood.

"Here ma'am." The bartender grinned.

I slid my phone back in my pocket.

"Thank you." I nodded.

I grabbed my drink and started walking around.

They were having a hula dancing competition and I was very interested in trying it.

I set my drink down and walked over to where everyone else was standing and watching.

"Are you gonna get up there?" The all to familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Shit Marco, you scared me." I breathlessly chuckled, holding a hand to my chest. He burst out laughing, the smell of liquor in his breath obvious.

"I'm sorry.." He laughed.

"Have you been drinking?" I asked.

"Yea. I'm sorry, does it bother you?"

"Oh no. I wish I could drink." I huffed.

"What do you mean?" He tsked.

"I mean, I'm not old enough to drink here." I said, the annoyance in my voice clear.

I had to make it believable even though it's true.

"I'm not either." He admitted smirking.

"Then how are you drinking?" I wondered.

"Well, everyone knows who I am around here. Plus, my dad is the bartender." He shrugged.

"Oh, really? He gave me a virgin margarita." I nodded.

"Do you want something to drink? You know, with liquor in it?" He chuckled.

"Oh no, I'm fine. Family vacation." I grinned.