Chapter 13;

"Jay! Come here!" I yelled.

It wasn't long before I heard his feet pat across the hard wood floor.

"What?" He asked, peeking his head in my room to look around.

Nothing has changed since he left. I just added a few new pictures to my picture wall.

Some of Ashton and I, Brynn and I, and a couple if the guys and I.

"I need your advice." I uttered.

Jay groaned, knowing exactly what I needed him for.

I giggled walking to my closet. I grabbed a floppy hat and put it on.

I walked over to Jay.

"What do you think?" I teased, striking a few poses.

I heard a laugh escape his mouth as I spin on my rug and fell on my ass.

"You wanna know what I think?" He laughed. "I think you're a dumbass." He chided, walking out my door.

I got up off the floor and brushed myself off.

It's been three days since Jay came home and I still haven't talked to Ashton. And our one month is in a week.

I have plans to talk to him later. I'm actually getting ready right now.

~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't care what Ashton thought of me when I was getting ready, so I put on an oversized wool sweater, some black leggings, dark brown combat boots, a tan scarf with different shades of brown, coin earrings and a few bracelets.

My hair was up in a sloppy bun and my makeup was light.

I grabbed a dark brown shoulder bag and grabbed my keys.

"I'll be back Mum!" I shouted.

Just as I was gonna walk out the door, Jay came up behind me and gave me a hug.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To see my boyfriend." I laughed.

"Is it that new guy in your pictures?" He wondered.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'll be back soon. And if things go okay, you might get to meet him." I encouraged.

I watched his face light up.

"Okay, have fun." He chirped before running away. Back to his room I'm assuming. Or the basement. That's where the game system is. I refuse to let Michael know that though.

~~~~~~~~~~

I just pulled into Ashton's driveway. I think it'll be awkward if I go knock on his door, so I texted him and told him to open it.

I waited in my car until I saw his front door open, then I got out.

I shut my door and locked my car as I walked up the pathway.

I look at Ashton briefly, feeling the blush on my cheeks, I look down at my shoes.

Though it's been like ten days since I've talked to him or seen him, the feelings haven't left. If anything, they got stronger.

"Hey." He half smiled as I walked up.

"Hey."

~~~~~~~~~~

*Brynn's POV*

I hung out with Luke the day after Jay came home since we were late for the movie and I felt horrible.