Chapter 34;

"Who the hell is Marco?" Ashton muttered in my ear.

"I met him in Hawaii." I murmured.

"Shit, Lucy! It's been what, two, three weeks?" He laughed, approaching me with wide arms.

"Hey Marco." I chuckled hugging him. 

Ashton coughed uncomfortably next to us.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Marco, Ashton, my boyfriend, Ashton, Marco." I introduced.

"Oh, your boyfriend? Well. Hello, I'm Marco." He nodded, sticking his hand out to shake Ashton's.

I never saw a dirtier look on Ashton's face as he shook his hand. I nudged him warningly. 

"Well, we should really get going. Right Luce?" Ash pushed.

"Right. It was nice seeing you Marco." I smiled as a kind gesture, before walking off with Ashton. "What the hell was that about?" I muttered.

"I saw the way he was looking at you Lucy. It's clear he's into you." He groaned.

"Okay Ashton. Just because guys are interested does not mean I am." I stated. "We've had this problem before."

"I know. I'm sorry. But you're mine, and I don't like when other guys have lovey dovey eyes for you. I'm sorry." He sighed.

"Don't be. I know what you mean. I want to cut every girl that even looks at you for a split second." I admitted.

"This is why I love you. You know that right?" He laughed, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him.

~

We continued to sway along the path, trying to figure out what we wanted to do next. 

We've been on too many rides to count, and now there's not much left to do. 

"Oh my god, Ashton!" I shrieked, slapping his shoulder.

"What the fuck Lucy?" He whined, holding his shoulder. "What?"

"We neeeeeed to get ourselves drawn." I exagerated, pointing to a little booth with an artist sitting waiting for their next costumer.

"If you say so." He huffed a laugh.

"Can we get drawn together?" I asked the artist.

"Of course, do you guys wanna take a seat together?" She gestured to the chairs sitting adjacent to each other.

We sat patiently as the lady sketched us.

When she was all said and done, we grabbed our portrait and continued our journey around the park. It's almost eleven thirty now and we ended up riding the ferris wheel again. 

"Do you want to go to that cold stone over there once we get off here?" Ash wondered, pointing down at the small ice cream shop, surely overpriced.

"I don't care. Ice cream actually sounds super good right now." I smiled, leaning into his side.

"Then we can go back to the hotel. I can tell you're exhausted." He chuckled, kissing my forehead.

"Okay." I nodded, followed by a yawn. "You jinxed me." 

I looked into his eyes and just admired them. He has the most gorgeous green eyes. The way his dimples indent his cheeks so promptly. The way his smile glows under all the bright lights. He's so aware of his flaws, that he doesn't take the time to appreciate the beauty that is him. That is Ashton.

~

"Delicious." I slurred through the melting ice cream in my mouth.

"Eleven dollars worth." He winked.

"Yea, thank you." I smirked.

"Wanna get going?"

"Sure." I said.

°°°

"Fuck, Ashton." I moaned as he slid two of his fingers in me.

He thrusted them fast at first, then gradually slowed down.

"Ashton, you have to stop or I'm going to come right now." I uttered.

He pulled his fingers out and pulled off his shirt. I was already naked, awaiting his presence.

"You want me Lucy. Flaws and all, and you still want me, and I love you so fucking much." He mumbled, mostly to himself, mounting above me.

"I love you too." I said as he thrusted himself into me.

I've almost forgot this feeling, as if I was a virgin all over again, except it didn't hurt. It was pure pleasure, fucking amazing.

The only sounds in the room were our quiet moans and cries for each other.

°°°

I had my head lied on Ashton's chest.

I listened to the steady beat of his heart, it sounded like a melody.

I knew he was about to drift off to sleep because his heart beat slowed. Not drastically, but enough to notice.

"Hey babe." I murmured.

"Hmm?" He hummed sleepily.

"I need to tell you something." But I'd waited to long. He fell asleep.

"I'll tell you anyway," I softly sighed. "I have breast cancer." I said, barely audible as a whisper. "But, I love you. And I'll be okay. I promise." I nodded against his chest, gently wiping the tear from the corner of my eye. "I love you."

***

(I know it's short. Oh my god, please don't hate me. I got a job, and I've been hella busy. I love and appreciate every single one of you. I know this story is shit, and it'll end soon. But I do still love every comment, and vote this story has, because it's from you guys, and it shows that you guys enjoy my writing and took the time out of your day to read my story and show me your appreciation. And for that, I appreciate you. I'll update as frequently as I can! LOVE YOU! <3)