Chapter 7;

"Well, what did you tell him?" Brynn wondered, flipping threw the channels, chewing on her apple.

"I told him I had to think about it, and that I would let him know by the end of the week." I uttered.

"Well, tomorrow is Saturday. Soo.." She carried on.

"I know, I know. I'm gonna call him in the morning and let him know my answer." I nodded.

"What is it?" She blurted.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"What's your answer?" She gushed.

"I'm gonna tell him I agree to being friends with benefits." I blushed.

"So, are guys gonna have sex and stuff?" She teased.

"I don't know. It's possible." I chided, getting up from my sofa and walking into the kitchen.

I roamed the cupboards searching for something to eat.

My Mum is out of town for a week on a business trip. She goes on one at least once a month.

This time I don't plan on throwing a party.

Brynn is staying with me for three days and then Ashton and I are spending a couple days together.

"What are you doing?" Brynn's voice rang through the kitchen.

"Looking for something to eat." I uttered.

"Why don't you just order Chinese takeout?" She laughed.

"I guess I could do that." I shrugged, grabbing my phone off the counter and dialed the Chinese restaurant in town.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Shane, where's the shipment?" I wondered.

"I think Brynn took care of it." He mumbled.

"Oh, well where is she? She's supposed to go home with me at closing." I uttered.

"Uh, I think she left with some guy named Luke?" He said unsure.

"That bitch." I muttered. "Alright, well I guess I'll get taking off I guess." I shrugged.

"Alright. See you Monday." He smiled.

I walked to the back office and grabbed my things.

I walked past Shane on my way out, waving briefly.

~~~~~~~~~~

*Brynn's POV*

"Brynn, its been a week. When are you gonna tell Lucy?" Luke ushered.

"I don't know Luke. It's kinda hard." I stammered.

"What's so hard about it?" He wondered.

"We've only known eachother three weeks. And she's know Ashton for a month and a half." I said with sorrow.

"Alright, that's not your fault though. It's her Mum." He uttered.

"I understand Luke. This isn't something I really wanna argue about." I chided.

"So.. Does this mean, we're not..."

"I don't know Luke, I'll let you know tomorrow. I've gotta go home and talk to Lucy about it and see how she feels about all this." I rambled, gathering my shoes, purse and, phone from Luke's family room.

"So, I'll call you I guess." He said puzzled.

"Yea, that's fine." I nodded.

I slipped my flats on and stumbled out Luke's front door.