Chapter 33;

-Brynn's POV-

"I don't know. I guess she came home, packed a bag, and left." I uttered.

"Do you think she went to Ashton's?" Luke wondered.

"I already checked. Her car wasn't there, and neither was he. So I'm thinking they went somewhere together." I assumed. "And neither of them are answering their phones." I added.

"This is stupid. All because that asshole Shane?" He muttered.

"He's not an asshole, he's in love." I sighed.

"Yea, well so are they, he needs to leave them the hell alone." He spat.

"Luke, calm down." I tried calming him.

"Fuck no! I shouldn't be calm! Neither should you! You're best friend, and my best friend are missing." He fired.

"You're right. We need to find them." I nodded.

*

-Lucy's POV-

"Promise me when we land, you'll call your mum and Brynn back." Ashton pushed.

"I promise babe. I love you."

"I love you too. So, do you know how long this flight is?" He tsked.

"Uh, I don't know. A couple hours." I shrugged.

"How long have we been flying?" He laughed.

"About an hour. I think." I huffed, smiling lightly.

"Do you wanna sleep?" He wondered.

"No, that's why I napped before we left." I teased.

"Oh, well alright." He smiled, and I smiled back. And soon enough, we were both cracking up.

*

"This hotel is lovely." I nodded, smiling widely. I'm so ready for this "extended" weekend.

"Yea, it's nice. Look out the window, you can see the park." Ashton beamed.

"You're cute." Is all I said, joining him by the large window.

We sat and watched as people walked by, minding their own business. It's a beautiful day here in Paris.

"Well, what do you want to do?" Ash asked.

"Whatever you want. It's beautiful. We don't have to do any rides or anything right now, we're here the entire weekend." I perked.

"Let's go get some brochures and see what they've got to do here." He grinned, lacing his fingers with mine.

-

"This looks fun." Ashton said, pointing out some put put golf thing.

"Ashton, we can golf at home. No thanks." I smirked.

"The last night we're here, we've gotta go to the Eiffel tower." Ash smiled.

"Whatever you want. This is our vacation." I reminded, kissing his cheek.

*

"This is fun." I chirped, sipping the white wine the lady gave us.

"Yea, I want more. This shit's good." Ashton laughed.

"Ashton." I glared.

"What? I'm sorry. This is good." He can't stop stifling his adorable laugh.

"We're at a winery. You don't cuss like that." I uttered.

"I know. I'm sorry." He apologized. Then continued laughing.

"Okay, you're cut off. Drunky." I winked.