Chapter 23;

"Do you know what tomorrow is?" I giggled, tracing my fingers down Ashton's chest.

"New Years Eve?" He chuckled.

"Mhm." I smirked. "You know what that means?"

"Hmmm." He hummed.

I stood on my tip toes and whispered in his ear seductively,

"At midnight, we're gonna start the New Year off, the right way."

When I pulled away, I winked, smiling as I watched Ashton's expression get all giddy.

I giggled and walked away from him.

"You're going to Calum's party tomorrow night though, right?" He wondered sneaking up behind me.

"As long as there's going to be liquor and a spare bedroom." I chuckled.

"Yea. I guess it's actually going to be at Kandy's house because it's bigger? I don't know. But yea, there will be liquor and bedrooms. Perfect combination." He grinned.

"Yea, I know right." I winked. "But who the hell is Kandy?"

"That's his new girlfriend. They've been going out for like a month and a half now? I guess things weren't working out between him and Lucy." He shrugged.

"Where the hell have I been?" I laughed.

"I dunno." He teased. "You tell me."

~~~~~~~~

"Do you remember where Calum's house is?" I sighed turning off the third wrong street.

"No. I'm telling you, just call him!" Brynn uttered, looking at herself in the car mirror.

"Fine." I muttered, pulling over and dialing Calum's number.

"Hello?" He answered, already in a drunken daze.

"Where's your house at?" I asked.

"What, why?" He laughed.

"I'm trying to get there. For the party?" I huffed.

"It's not at my house. It's at Kandy's." He said slowly.

"Right. Gotcha, so what's her address?" I pondered, grabbing my GPS from the glove box.

As he babbled off her address, I typed it in.

"Alright. See you in a bit." I piped.

It's six now, and it's going to take like twenty minutes to get there. Yay.

"Oh, btw, you look really cute." Brynn winked.

"Awh, thanks. You do too." I smirked.

I was wearing a pair white wash shorts, and a light pink ruffled tshirt with a pair of light pink vans and my hair was straightened and my makeup was done lightly. Only mascara and eyeliner.

Brynn was wearing a tight black pencil skirt with a purple v-neck. Making her boobs pop. Her hair was curled and her makeup was beautiful.

I was envious of my bestfriends beauty. Oh well.

"It's like twenty minutes away." I sighed.

"What? Kandy's house?" She wondered.

"Yea." I nodded.

"That's not that bad." She shrugged.

"You wanna stop and pick up some good liquor for this party." I grinned.

"Sure." She chuckled.

We pulled into the gas station and I ran inside. I grabbed like two bottles of sky vodka, and 60/40 and headed to the register.