Let's play cop

Hey! I was thinking of something new. So here it is comment!! Please tell me how you think it is. And in this story Robert is not married.

--------------------------------------------

"Welcome back, detective Davis!" Captain morson calls out. As I walk in to the quarters. Ugh back to work. Cap orders me to be back by today. He said so it's urgent. I just had 3 days of my vacation and had to be back. Oh well it's called life.

"I'm happy to be back, Cap. So what was so urgent that I have to leave my vacation?" I asked pissed. "Well Detective Davis, I'm sorry to intervene your vacation. But we have a "superstar" to protect." He said with a chuckle.

"What superstar?" I asked curiously. Damn what superstar? I'm suppose to be breaking cases. Not taking care of superstars!

"Mr Robert Downey Jr." He said with a smile. Wait. Isn't that. Iron man?! Actor. What does that have to do with me?! I'm a detective.

"Detective? I think we all know him. He's the actor of that movie , iron man. I know you're a detective but the whole city cops has been busy with senator Specter around and wondering why would he like a girl to protect him? It seems to him that if men are protecting him he feels like a whim" He broke the silence. "Right. I know him. So when does this start?" I asked with a fake smile and damn. It's like he just read my mind. " right now. I guess he'll be expecting you in his office soon. So go say goodbye to your little doughnut buddies out there."he laughed. I was stoned. Now? Bye? To my precinct buddies. Damn. I loved my job. Cracking cases are like putting back the missing puzzle pieces.

"Hey, Colton!" I called out to my partner. He's been my partners for 5 years. He's practically my bestie. "Hey Ellie!" He lifted me up and hugged me. " I've been gone for 3 days and you miss me?" I chuckle. He's piercing blue eyes looked into mine. "Yup well my little Ellie was gone. And I was bored. I've heard you got a protecting case to do?" He asked. " yup and guess who it is? Robert Downey Jr. And Cap told me to say goodbye to my doughnut buddies." I laughed out loud. " we don't like doughnuts!" Luke and Colton protested. "Yeah yeah I know. Hey I gotta go! I have to meet "superstar" up! Call ya guys soon!" I fly kissed both of them.

I arrived at his office. With my black dress that followed my curves. I should look decent enough I guess so? Wait why am I nervous? Damn. As I was led to into his office by his assistant. And he was looking straight at me with his white suit with his hair. Oh god. I can't deny that he looks so sexy. He smiled at me. Damn those soft lips. Wait?! Ellie Davis! What are you thinking? Stop. As I push these thoughts away. " well hello there, miss?" He smiled. " I'm detective Davis. You call me miss Davis too." I smiled. Damn I'm so nervous.
" detective. Huh? I like the sound of it" he gave me a big grin. " how so?" I asked as I look into his brown vivid eyes.oh god. I'm drowning. "Well it's sexy." He said still smirking.

I blushed. Damn this man. I don't like this feeling! " so can I get to work?" I asked. He started walking towards me. So I started backing up. Until I bumped into the wall. He came nose to nose with me. I could smell his cologne and minty breath. He then whispered to my ears. "Detective Davis your work is to be with me 24/7. So we are getting lunch right now." He said pulling away. I was in shock how dare he just invade my personal space. If that was other man I would have break him into a million pieces. Well why didn't I?

"Right. Mr Downey." I bravely looked at him. " don't call me that. Call me Robert. And my PA has already arranged our transport. Lets go and have some lunch!" He said chirping. After lunch he brought me to his mansion. It was so big. I've never seen this beautiful mansion and not to mention humongous well I did says so. And it's right infront of me.

"This is my training place. Detective Davis." He seems to really like to call me that. As he turned on the lights. There was a boxing ring, punching bag, and some other Kung fu stuff. I was amazed. It's like a playground to me. " I could see that you like Kung fu?'' I asked stupidly. I mentally face palm myself. As he laughed at me. " yup actually I do. You could see the stuff there." He smirked. Then he slowly took of his suit and shirt. Showing his toned body. And those sexy biceps. What does he think he's doing?!

"Mr downey. What are you doing?" I was nervous. He then threw me a sports bra and shorts. " what is-" before I could say anything else he shove me lightly into the changing room. "Change. I'll teach you how to box. I'm pretty sure you know how."
"I'm not changing into THIS!" I was pissed. Damn well not changing into these outfit. "I've read your bio data sent by your Cap. I know you box." Damn Cap why?! "So what if I box?"

"Well I'm challenging you. What are you scared of me? Can't fight Me? little detective?" OH NO HE DIDN'T JUST SAID THAT. Without replying I slip into those outfits. " open the damn door I'm in the boxing outfits."

He opened the door and looked at my body. I smirked knowing he was looking at my slightly showing off abs.
"Sooo ? Mr Kung fu wanna box now?" He looked back at me smirking. He started walking towards the ring and motion me to join him.

"You're gonna lose" he laughed. "Oh really? Let's agree to disagree. " I gave him an evil smile. "Alrighty detective Davis."
He's helper came in an rang the bell. I grabbed him by his arm and twisted it. Then smack him on the chest. Taking my knees putting on his back and pushed him against the floor. I thought I had him. Then he turn me around and I landed straight on the floor." Told you, you were gonna lose." I replied " ain't gonna happen" as I kick him on the knees and he fell. I took his hand and twisted it. Don't get curious why I twist so much. It's just that. I arrest people. So yeah.

I pushed him against the floor with my knees and had his hands behind his back. The helper rang the bell. We both stood up. " you lost." I smirked as I went out of the ring. But I tripped over a hard metal. Which hurt my legs a lot. Before my face hit the floor. He grabbed me by my waist pulling me up to him. I look into those golden brown eyes. I was paralyze for a moment . I think we both were. I broke the silence
"Ouch. Wow that hurt. What did I tripped over?" I was trying to make this less awkward . He was still holding my waist. He hands was big and warm. Which I remember I was just wearing shorts and sport bra.
" you tripped over my trophy." He smirked. " right. I should change" I was looking at him. Waiting for him to release my waist. Instead he just picked me up bridal style and walk me to the bedroom.