Splashed

Hey guys! Here's your update comment please!!

---------------------------------------------

"Robert!!!" This is the fifth time I knocked on the door. There was no response! Is he alright?!

"Hey." He finally opened the door and looked at me with his vivid brown eyes. He looked like he had a hangover. His messy hair and half naked body was right in front of me.

"Are you alright?!" I was practically screaming at him and checking out that devious body. He invited me into his house.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Though I would need some help. Since Stanley is taking the day off." He looked at me and smiled. I was worried to death. Phew. Stop showing it Ellie! I avoided eye contact with him and walked over to the kitchen. I have to stop staring at his body. Determination Ellie. Determination.

"Here's your coffee." I smiled at him knowing that he always needs a boost in the morning. I could hear his stomach growling.

"Hungry?" I smirked and made him pancakes, sausages, scrambled eggs, bacon, salad and of course, dessert.

I placed the plates in from of him and he started to dig in. Not long after my stomach started growling too.

"Are you hungry detective?" Oh there goes the teasing Robert again. He's always like this after coffee. Although I shake my head to say no. My stomach isn't working with me. It growl even louder. This is mutiny! Even my body isn't helping me. Without asking Robert took another plate from the cupboard and put half of his portion on to my plate.

"Come on join me." Without hesitating I quickly sat down and dug into the food. I was washing the dishes when he came and place his plates beside the sink.

"Na-uh. You. Mr Downey is gonna wash your own dirty dishes."I looked at him with a stern face.

"Fine." He had a big grin on his face. Oh he's up to something. I was placing my plates back to the cupboard and when I turn around I was splashed by water. Not to mention a seriously loud laughter. My whole body was wet.

I growled and started splashing him with water. He widen his eyes and tagged along. We stopped when the floor was filled with water.

"You childish little brat!" I called up running into his room.

"You little detective!" He chased after

Me. We got up to his room and he gave me the bathroom first. Wow he's really a gentleman. I was done bathing I came out looking at him in his towel.

"I'm done." I said happily. He walked to the bathroom and I dried my hair when I noticed a mask with black feathers on. Oh no. Is that. His? No no. Maybe it's his friends--

"You like the mask?'' He came out from the bathroom. Oh shit! I didn't even realize I was holding on to the mask.

"Uh- yeah. I- I like the feathers. Is it yours?" I said with a fake smile. I'm freaking out. Oh god!! I bit my lip. Trying to control from freaking myself out.

" yeah. You can have it if you want to." He smiled looking so innocent. If only he knew.

"Nah. No thanks Mr downey you can keep it. I should get going. " I said quickly putting it back into place. I need to leave. Now. I quickly ran down stairs and it was raining really heavily. Damn. I used a cab just now. I felt a tight grip around my wrist. He spun me around and looked stern. Which was so sexy. His messy hair was always the highlight to me.

"It's raining out there. Let me send you home." He said putting on his white t- shirt. Which was showing his biceps off.

"It's fine I ca-" "I insist" he said pushing me to his garage then into his car. He's really cute when he turns this way. We were silent along the way enjoying the sound of the tapping rain drops. We arrived my home and he still insisted to send me to my door. When he went out his car a car drove really fast and rain water splashed him all over. I was giggling in the car while he was cursing in the rain. We quickly ran into my house.