Miao

Hi

*

"Let go off him, Javert. " Ray and his men aimed their guns at him. He was holding a cop, a bullet ready to pierce through his Brains.

"Javert.." my voice came and they parted for me to come through, He pressed the gun into his head harder, not pulling the trigger.

" You're not like this, I know, I ruined your family. I can't fix that, but you can." His breath hitched.

"You ruined everything! I trusted you! You were like my sister!"

"That man you're holding, has a family and if you kill him. What different are you from me?" Even though I didn't kill his father, clearly I left Javert Wounded. He pushed the cop away, aiming his gun at me. "It's so close to Christmas, let's go home, it's going to be ok. They won't shoot you, I'll keep my promise this time."

Blaine came in like a lunatic, a bullet was coming my way, Everything slowed down. Downey, running to me, for once I saw fear plastered on his face. Javert came in front me, taking the bullet for me.

"Hmp." he groaned falling on the ground. Ray took control of Blaine, while Javert's head rested on my lap.

"Stay with me. you didn't have to do that. WE NEED A BUS!" I stroked his hair, comforting him. Tears formed in the corner of his eyes.

"You.. Have a family. Blaine.. You ha-had a miscarriage. I- im sorry." Downey's eyes widen, Javert looked exactly like that young boy i saw. Saving me was very generous of him, I kissed his forehead.

"Its not your fault. Focus on me, help is coming." he'll bleed to death if the ambulance doesn't come any earlier, downey stroked my shoulders.

"Da-dad." he choked, looking at downey. We knew he was out of time, Downey held his hands.

"I'm here, boy. im proud of you." he smiled and the grip on Downey's hand loosened. My eyes couldn't keep those tears anymore, Downey closed his eyes.

There's something else we have to face,
My miscarriage.

*
*a few weeks later*

"Where's my gingerbread man?" I asked looking for downey.

"I'm here." I chuckled kissing him.

"Uhmmm, shall we dance? I mean
It's Christmas Eve." He slipped his hands around my waist.

"How can I resist?" His lips caressing my cheek. We never talked about my miscarriage, I figured it was time to clear the air.

"Downey.. that day, Blaine wanted to rape me and I resisted. He kicked me really hard again and again until.. That's when I knew, im sorry." he kissed my forehead.

"All I want is you, that's all. We can do it again, nothing matters more than you. I thought I was going to lose you when the bullet was heading your way." I kissed him slowly, my lips parted for his tongue.

"Both of you seriously, need to get a room." Karen interrupted our make out session. Downey groped on my ass pushing me closer to his body. "Oh no, I'm NOT watching this!" She ran away leaving us alone again.

"Gimme your lips." he smiled, kissing me again. It was christmas, friends and family came for dinner. I baked gingerbread men with Abby, well, she did most of the decorating.

"We have a dinner to join, don't get me too excited." I chuckled, he intertwined our fingers walking us to the dining table.

"Love birds! Finally, I thought you were making love already." Jude poured red wine for the guests.

"Sandy! Glad you could make it!" I hugged her, louis was playing with Abby already.

" I couldn't miss it." She squeezed me even more.

"What about me?" George asked kissing my cheeks.

"Not a bachelor anymore, I see."
Everyone laughed, We told Stanley to join us for dinner, he was family.

"Are we going to have a hangover later?" Jeremy asked.

"Not me." Stanley stated cleaning the table, I smiled, we would be empty without him.

"So the kids are on you?" Sandy took another gulp of vodka, Stanley nodded smiling.

"It's Christmas, my dear friends. Lets have fun." We clinked our glasses together, Downey had his eyes on her. He never had sex for a year and looking at his wife in that beautiful dress, not to mention the incredible hair cut, was bothering him.

"Don't even think about it." I whispered seductively, my lips nibbling on his ear lobe. His jaw clenched, resisting the urge, the desperation.

"El! It's your turn!" Jude's words started to slur a little, like my head, things were pretty heated up.

"Strip poker, lets do it!" I chuckled excusing myself from the game and pulled Downey with me.

"Do-" our lips combined, his hand behind my neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue slipping into my mouth, my hands toying with the waistband of his pants. Oh, he was excited alright.

"Hmmm.." his arms protectively hugged me.
"I missed you... so much." his head buried in my neck. My heart ached, it was my fault.

"You will always have me." I smiled sweetly, i pulled him to the guest room.

"Why are we here again?" I pulled his shirt over his head, kissing his chest, god I missed him.

"You don't want Abby to hear us, do you?" His charming smirk was back, he grabbed me gently with his strong arms laying me on the bed.

"Oh, who said she wouldn't hear us here too?" His eyes filled with lust, God, forbid me from being so horny. He stripped my garments slowly, don't get him wrong, he was excited but he wanted this to be passionate.

"Are you sure you're ready?" We glanced at each other's naked body. He was so hard it was hurting himself, i was teasing him, slowing him down even more.

"Oh you'll feel it." he kissed me once more before entering me slowly, I moaned feeling his slow rhythm, stretching my insides. His lips joined mine again, the pain, the love, it was amazing how when two of it is combined, it becomes a bombshell.

"Oh dear.." my nails dug into his skin, he gently lift me on to his lap. My breath grew harder due to the change of position, he was hitting it right in the spot.

"Honey.." he kissed my chest, "You..are beautiful." I shivered, releasing on him. He came after me, still leaving soft kisses on my collarbone.

"We are insane." I laid on his shoulders, he bit his lip looking into my eyes.

"I think, we're going to have a boy next." I chuckled, removing my head from his shoulder. His confidence is just so overwhelming.

"What makes you think I want to have another one?" I retorted, he smirked devilishly.

"Cause.." he whispered in my ears." you know you want to, Ellie." he whispered seductively.

"Round two, Downey."

*

It's my birthday today, so I thought I'd update and make everyone happy! Ehehehehe! Have a great day guys.