Internal pain

Hey guys! Not edited as

Always! And please comment and vote

Too! I need some

Suggestions or your feeling about this story.

*

Robert's P.O.V

Camillia gave birth to my baby boy. He's really cute. I love his tiny ears. Pushing my stationary away , I placed my laptop on the desk. Clicking on the latest news just to see if Ellie is still busting crimes. I heard a soft knock on my door and Camillia stood there wearing black Lacey lingerie. My eyes widened in respond. She walked behind my chair trailing a finger on my shoulders. She sat on my lap , grinding on me.

"What are you doing?" I looked at her, slightly annoyed.

"Come on baby. We can have fun." She purred biting my earlobe. The thought of me fucking her just made me sick. I pushed her away and she dropped on the floor. She grunted while I just left the room without a word. I locked my door and tried to sleep. But all I could think of is trying a way to get back Ellie. I dialed her number and it was dead. No ring no nothing. Throwing my phone on the floor. I went to the bathroom. It felt so empty without her. The splashing, the making out, all the fun I had. In a second, she was gone. Tiny tears were accumulating on my eyes, making my cheeks Wet when I blinked.

I ran downstairs to get me a bottle of scotch. I was finding a cup. Oh what the hell. I'll just drink from the bottle. I ran upstairs into my bedroom and made sure I locked it. I stood in my balcony drinking from my bottle. I haven't drank in awhile because I was never this depressed. I ran to the toilet and vomit all over the toilet bowl. Some went to my shirt and it felt so bad. I gargled some mouth wash and went to my closet. Removed my dirty shirt , I started looking for a new one. Instead

I found Ellie's pajamas. My first instinct was to hug it and sniff her scent. It made me calm. It's just like her. I brought the pj's to the bed with me. I didn't even take one minute to fall asleep with her around me.

*Ellie's P.O.V*

"SANDYYYYY, Daniel is here to pick me up. You sure you don't wanna come along?" I yelled reaching for the keys.

"Oh hell no. That's your date my dear!" We giggled and I left yelling goodbye.

Daniel stood in front of his truck smiling. I gave him a tight hug before he opened the door for me. Such a gentleman. I smiled along the ride.

"Soooooo.. Where are we going today?" He pointed out the window.

The Clown Is In The Hamptons.

"Are you scared of clowns?" I laughed at that question.

"Unless. It has a Freaky mask. Then maybe... Yes." He shook his head and laughed along. He turned on some music and fell asleep for the ride. I woke up with his jacket on me and the car parked.

"Hello sleepyhead." he opened the door for me. Jumped out of his truck and handed him his jacket saying thanks.

"Any candy, pop corn?" I shook my head and he ran over the stall buying a bunch of candy.

"You sure?" Handing me some popcorn. I shook my head again.

"Alright then. I'll have this yummy yummy popcorn, candy cane and all of these for me." I rolled my eyes and walked into the camp with him. Sitting beside him and watching those clowns act. They are so talented. Amazing. While I was concentrating Dan was busy eating his popcorn making all sorts of yummy sound.

"Zip it Dan." He drew closer to me and chew another popcorn filled with caramel.

"GIMMIE some. " He took the popcorn away. I squinted my eyes and fought for it. I tickled him and stole some candy cane. The show was about to end.

"HEYYYY THATS MINE!" I giggled running away with his candy cane. Chased after me dropping all the precious popcorn on the sand. When I almost ran out of breath. He carried me up onto his shoulders.

"Jesus. You have stamina." I huffed.

"Damn. Well. You. Do. Too.." He walked me near a barbecue beach party. I was still sitting on his shoulders. Ruffling his hair. I tried my best not to think about Robert. Everytime I do.. All I say is let go. Let go.

A blonde girl smiled at dan and rolled her eyes when she saw me sitting on top of his shoulders.

"What the fuck did I do to her?" I murmured and rolled my eyes.

"She's my ex. Don't worry just a fair warning." He giggled and my face turned pink.

"Dani and.." His friend trailed off.

"Ellie" I smiled pushing my hair back and giving him a fist punch.

"Alvin and these are crazy party animals!" I laughed while I look around . It felt right. Right where I belong. Dan put me down and sat beside me.

"Here" he handed me a drink and

Strapped something around my wrist.

"What is that?" I frowned turning the thing around my wrist.

"Don't worry. Just have fun." We drank a bunch but Everytime I drank the thing on my hands turn red. When it was time to go home I was barely drunk. I could walk straight and see just perfectly fine.

"What did you strapped on me?" He smiled kissing my cheek and disappeared driving his truck away.

I woke up on the couch. Jesus. I must have passed out. I heard rummaging and running in the house.

"SANDY??" No reply. It's freaking me out.

"Ellie. I need to go I'm sorry. It's just that I just had a new deal and I must go back! I'm sorry." She said running around packing Louise's stuff. I didn't say anything and Helped her pack.

"You can stay here as long as you want. I'll visit you." she gave me a big hug

And pecked me on my lips.

"Oh my.. People would think we're GAY!" She chuckled and blowed me a kiss. I mouthed I love you to her. I shut the door and sat down on the couch turning different channels. Somehow it feels so empty. So so empty. I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Dan?" He smiled closing the door behind him.

"Sandy told me to check on you. She said that she understands your

Feeling. What feeling?" He furrowed his brows. I smiled patting the seat beside me.

"Dan... I need you to know that. You're such a good.. Good friend and I'm not looking forward in any relationship now." I smiled awkwardly. he nodded and took my hands. I gulped.

" I understand." He smiled.

"Promise me you'll get a girlfriend?" he nodded and I insisted on a pinky swear.

This is exactly where I wanna be. Just be friends. Mostly, keeping my

Heart in a cage.

*

HEY GUYSSSSSSS. I HOPE ITS

GOOD PLEASE COMMENT. Just a short short update