Green

Hello people. Have fun reading! Didn't edit this.

*

I heard my name being called again and again like I was in an earthquake or something.

"Ellie! Wake up! Wake up!" I shot up from my seat. My whole body sweating with dried tears on my cheek.

"God! You scared the shit out of me!" Tom hugged me. I was still blur. What is this?

"Wha-what? What happened?" He took a tissue for me to rub off my sweat.

"You fell asleep in my car! So I brought you to your room. You wear holding my hands and You were yelling help all the time while crying annnd you can't stop yelling Robert's name."

He looked concerned pushing my

Hair back.

"Ellie. Look I'm here for you. You

Can tell me anything." Lifting my chin up. It made me realize that tom was always there when I needed him.

"I fought with Robert. More like broke up. He slept with someone else and made her pregnant." He looked shocked.

"Woah. I don't think Robert's like that.." I shrugged pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"I don't know. I don't wanna know." I stood up. He touched my cheeks slowly stroking it. I quickly avoided eye contact. It's gonna happen again.

"I should get going." He stood up straightening his shirt. I sent him off into his car, it was already dawn. Better get ready for precinct. Changing into boots and shirt. I ran to Starbucks and bought us some coffee. Colton saw me and picked my up directly.

"I missed you.. Thank you so much for saving me." he dug his head smelling my strawberry shampoo hair. All I need was a tight hug from my bestie. he finally let go of me and frowned.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed my cheeks. I didn't notice it was wet with tears.

"Dammit." I mumbled." Uh yeah I'm fine.." He gave me the are you kidding look and pulled me into one of the meeting rooms.

" What happened?" He closed and locked the door behind him.

"He uh.. We broke up. Long story short!" The frown on his face slowly faded as it turned into sympathy.

"Don't. Just don't say sorry. Please. Colton. I'd love it if we could just.. Take a break." I finally slump on the chair beside me.

"Look take a break. Leave town or something. I could take over for you. No matter how long it takes." He smiled at me. Captain Morson was in early. So I took the intention of bringing his favorite hot caramel latte for him to ask for a favor.

"Cap?" He looked into my blue eyes.

"Yes detective Davis. How may I help you?" He smiled seeing the coffee in my hands. He motioned me to take a seat while I passed his morning boost over.

"You know.. That few months before I worked for Mr Downey. I was on vacation? Could I please.. Please have it back?" I bit my tongue waiting for an approval.

"I've met you since 10 years ago. You never asked for any vacation. Look I know there must be something and I don't intend to dig it out from you. Take as long as you want, detective. My door will always be open. You have the highest breaking cases rate in the precinct. Can't lose you. Have fun." He nodded and smiled. I gave him a hug which I guess startled him. I left the precinct with a cab over to Sandy's. Knocking several times and nobody answered. Surprisingly the door was unlocked. I could hear soft moans from my left. I walked slowly over the living room and peeked. I nearly screamed in excitement as I still could contain myself.