Vanished

Helloooooooo people. I hope it's going good. Sorry for the miss spellings and grammar!

*

Robert pulled me back to live with him. Although I love living in hamptons he was giving me the puppy face. God. This is what two years of separation can do to you.

"Stanley! "I ran over and gave him a big hug.

"Good to see you! You look skinnier.. I'm gonna go prepare some food for you." He walked quickly into the kitchen.

"Ellie turn around." I spun around and saw Robert holding a puppy.

"Oh my god. Golden retriever!" I ran over and took it from his arms. Kissing his lips.

"Thank you so much." I smiled looking at The puppy.

"What do you wanna name it?" He looked at me and shrugged.

"Bob?" I shook my head." Blackie?"

"Robert. Really? Does it look black to you?" He giggled petting the pup's head.

"Denver." He nodded kissing my cheeks. Slowly down my neck.

"You do know there's a dog here right?" He didn't respond kissing down my neck. I pushed his chest away,

"No no Denver's too young for that." I giggled running upstairs. Clearing some of my clothes. I didn't entirely brought all of my stuff here. It wouldn't fit into Robert's car. Robert came up behind hugging me.

"Robert? Where's your mom?" He cleared his throat hugging me tighter.

"Stanley told me they left.. All of them. Liars." He dug his head in the crooks of my neck.

"It's okay I'm here." He took of his clothes leaving him with boxers and cuddled with me until we both fell asleep.

I woke up early and drove back to the hamptons. Trying to pack as

Much as I could back to Robert's house.

Putting my vase into the box, I heard creaks coming from behind me. I quickly spun around holding the vase like a knife.

"God! Dan you should really have said something." He flashed a smile and run his fingers through his hair.

"I.. You're.. Leaving?" Putting the vase back in the box and I nodded.

"Don't worry I'll visit you. You've been an awesome friend this two years--" he pulled me into a kiss with my eyes wide open. I couldn't process what was happening until he pulled away looking at me.

" I wanted to do that a long time ago. I just didn't have the balls to do it. Since you're leaving.. I might as well make it memorable." I blinked a few times thinking nothing. He walked over to the door turning to look at me one last time.

" I will always love you since the day we met at the beach. He's got a great and beautiful woman beside him." He closed the door and left. I sat on the floor and pulled my bag. Rummaging through my bag I found my iPhone and dialed Sandy's number.

"Omgsandydanjustkissedme." I huffed and huffed. Hyperventilating.

"What? He did?!" Only a best friend could understand me. I told her the whole thing and she giggled endlessly from time to time

"It's ok. I'll keep it a secret Robert will never know!" Was it a good idea? I'm not sure. I'll find a right time to do so..

I stood up trying to shove everything into my car. My hands was still shaking while I was driving. Pulling up in front up Robert's house , Stanley gave me a hand with the boxes. I took my books up into Robert's study room. God it's a mess. I started dusting the things. I turned on some music and started dancing while cleaning.