Hope 2

Hey people! I hope I'm doing this right? People write down any comments you have. They are much appreciated!

*

After long hours of being passed out. I finally woke up. It was so fucking cold. I felt a sharp pain around my waist and couldn't remember what happened before. I couldn't even sit up straight so I leaned on the wall for support. I heard foot steps and took my gun out.

"Ellie?" Robert stood there with his coat up to his neck. His hair with tiny snowflakes on them.

"Thank god you're okay!" He ran over and gave me a tight hug. I kissed his cold lips to feel it soften within my kiss.

"I can't get out of here.. It's sorta like freezer in a container?" He buttoned up my coat for me. I took out my phone maybe I could call Luke? Damn no signals. The pain around my waist did not subside.

"Robbie do you mind checking my waist? I'm dying in pain here." He lifted my coat and touched the area gently.

"You've been injected with something." He sat down beside me then hugged me.

"That's why I passed out." He rubbed my shoulders. It's getting colder and colder. The only warmth I had was laying on Robert's chest. Listening to his heart beating was the best comfort.

"I don't really wanna die this way." He confronted. I nodded then stood up walking my way to the door. I could hardly walk. I shot the lock with my gun. It was a bad Idea as the bullet deflected everywhere.

"DONT SHOOT ELLIE!" I heard Robert yell ducking.

"I think I know that now!" I lifted my hands and kept my gun. I saw pictures

On the floor and I picked

It up. It was pictures of Colton being framed. This was the proof they can't throw Colton in jail. We were both losing heat fast. We both cuddled up to keep warm. I couldn't even move my fingers.

"Robert.. It's so cold.." I waited for him to respond. For once those brown eyes never met mine. He passed out already.

"Robert!! Wake up! Damn it! You can't leave me like this!" I pounded on his chest with tears flowing Down my cheeks. My tears slowly turned to ice. I took Robert's hand in mine. If we're gonna die. We're gonna do this together. I heard a sudden creak and there the door was busted open . Luke came rushing in with the medics. I pointed towards Robert. He needs help more than I do. The medics brought me outside and gave me a blanket to cover myself.

"Ellie, you alright? I need to talk about this case with you." I nodded as he continued talking.

"The guy who framed Colton and kept

You guys in the freezer is.. Harvey. He had all the tracking device on you guys and he has been stalking you or even following you." Anger was taking over me. Why wouldn't he just fucking leave us alone. Luke was started to leave and I pulled his arm.

"Track him down. I'm coming with you. Robert has the medic. I can't let him hurt any of my loved ones anymore." He nodded and started walking towards his car.

"Does the loved ones include me?" I smiled and got in the car. Finally I could feel my hands again. Colton was set free cause of the pictures they found in the freezer. We got the address where Harvey was last seen. I went up to the shop lot and saw a motel. I ran up the stairs showing off my badge to the counter.

"I need this man's room number." Showing a clear picture of Harvey. They told me which room number and I called Luke in. I busted the door open with Harvey sitting on the chair drinking whiskey. Luke stood behind me pointing his gun towards Harvey.

I gave my gun to Luke then slowly walked towards Harvey. He stood up and faced me. I kicked him in his balls and punched his stomach multiple times then broke his nose. He was curling up into a ball on the floor. Something like a shrimp.

"Son of a bitch. I'm gonna motherfucking kill you Harv." I kept kicking him until I was pulled away by Luke. I took my gun back and pointed it right at his head.

"You can't go live a better life can't you? I swear if killing you isn't illegal I would pull the trigger." He sat up leaning on the wall. Blood was streaming down his nose.

"You loved him so much. You would kill for him. That's why you guys should have died together in the freezer!" He had his crazy laugh. I walked over and punched his face with my gun which made more blood came out of his nose.

"What the fuck does that have to do with Colton?" Luke held my shoulders to stop me from hitting Harvey again.

"He deserved it for punching me." He laughed again. Before I could kick him again Luke pulled me away. Other cops arrived and took Harvey away. I took a taxi to the hospital, luke had to go back to the precinct. I had to visit Robert. I ran over to his ward. He was sitting up watching tv just fine. I let out a sigh of relief and went inside.

"Heey how are you doing?" I smiled walking over to hug him.

"Defrost and good." We both chuckled. The door flung open and it was Robert's mom. She looked so worried.

"Bobbie! Are you okay?!" She kissed his cheeks.

"Mom I'm fine. Don't worry. This is Ellie." I smiled and reached my hands out.

"You were the one who almost killed my son!" I took my hands back. I did caused Robert to get kidnapped.

"It wasn't her fault. Dont blame her." His voice so stern and he held my hands. she fake a smile and took a seat beside Robert.

"Ellie why don't you go home? You look really tired. I could take care of Robert." She touched his hands.

"I agree with mom el you look damn tired." I kissed his lips before I left. It was late when I left, it's really hard to get a taxi home plus it's so cold out here. A sports car pulled up in front of me. The window slowly winds down.

"Tom?" He smiled and opened the door for me.

"No it's okay I'll wait for a cab." He laughed at me and shook his head. I was fucking blushing.

"You're cute when you blush. You can't get a cab at this time my dear. Come on in. Let's go grab some coffee." I rolled

My eyes saying fine and I got into his car. It was much much warmer in there. He pulled by the nearest cafe and we went down for a drink.

"Do you want anything strong?" He smiled at me with his blistering eyes. I took a deep breath before I start talking.

"No a cup of latte will do." I bit my lips getting nervous.

"I'll have some scotch." The waiter took off and he giggled at me.

"Why are you always so nervous around me?" I look into his eyes and it was killing me.

"No I'm not nervous." Says stupid me while biting my lips. Our drinks arrived and we started talking about our childhood.

"Oh my god! My older cousin told me to use a barbecue fork to burst a balloon in a freaking shopping mall!" We laughed hard enough for everyone to turn around and glare at us, freaks.

We hushed each other by pushing our fingers on our mouth.

"So did you do it?" I whispered.

"Damn well I did! If I didn't they would say Im not cool! Kids." He lifted his hands up and I giggled. He didn't finished drinking his scotch cause he needed to drive. He sent me home still giggling until my door step. He leaned on the door frame and pushed my stray hair back. He slowly leaned in. His lips few inches from mine. I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away.

"No tom. Go home have some rest you're drunk." He just ran to his car and drove away. What a great goodbye he had. I locked my door and changed into shorts and tee. I need my beauty sleep now.

*

I JUST WANNA SAY CONGRATS TO ROBERT AND SANDY FOR GETTING A LOT OF PEOPLES CHOICE AWARD! Plus critics choice too! Happy reading!