Cup of coffee

Hey guys! I hope it's going good. This is like my first time writing Robert's story.. Please comment for me! Thanks :)

--------------------------------------

This has been so awkward. He caught me looking at his ass. Shit. Ellie Davis what the hell is wrong with you! I quickly picked up my pants and took my stuff then left. I felt embarrassed. More like blushing when he confessed.

I arrived home and called Karen. "Hey, Karen you wanna come over and hangout?" "Hell yeah! See ya in a bit" she hung up and quickly got into the shower. Don't want anybody seeing me in a condition like this. I got out of the shower put on a tank top and black shorts. My hair looks so messy so I tied it up into a messy bun. There. It looks better. I hear a knock. Ahh!Karen always a good timer.

I invited her in and made us some tea as she sat down on the couch and start playing with her iPad and then she looked up at me a gave me a dirty look. "What are you looking at?" She's weird giving me the smirk."oh you know damn well Ellie! Tell me whatever happened between you and Robert!" Uhhh. What am I suppose to say? I slept in a same bed with him last night? And wait don't get me wrong we didn't have sex? "Ellie? You alright?" "Uhhh.. Yeah we chatted a few times but not much." Giving her a fake laugh. "Really? Cause I see a picture of you dancing with him. " my eyes was so wide. I'm pretty sure my eye balls are falling out. "WHAT?!" I jumped over to the couch ignoring the tea and took her iPad. OH MY GOD. THERE WAS A PICTURE OF ME AND ROBERT DANCING.

Oh shit this isn't good. "Aha! Now explain Ellie Davis! Damn with that golden dress I couldn't recognize you. But that bracelet on your hand. It was your birthday gift from me." She smirked. I was still staring at the iPad but then I saw the tittle. Robert Downey Jr and his mystery girl. Oh thank god. Nobody recognized me.
"H-he um sent me the.. Golden dress and asked me out to the ball. Wel-" "omgeeeee Ellie! He likes you!" "No... He just didn't have a date to the ball.. So he asked me.." This is making me insane. Oh goddd.

" no wayyyy." She gave me a dirty smile. I need to change the topic. Change the topic Ellie. " oh! We forgot our tea." I quickly went back to tea making. The rest of the time we just chatted about Colton. Precinct. Her bitchy boss. And so on. Until Colton called Karen and she had to leave. "Bye Ellie. I REALLY hope to hear from you soon." She gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

I sat on my couch watching the news until I fell asleep. My beauty sleep was ruined by the fucking phone. " HELLO?" I yelled. "Hey detective." His voice was so husky and sexy. I recognized who it was. " Robert? I'm sorry I didn't mean to. You woke me up from my sleep." I felt bad. But still I don't like that. " well detective I have a premier today. And I would like you to be there." He sounded so cute and vulnerable. " yeah I'll be there it's my job. Mr Downey." He chuckled over the phone made me had chills down my spine. Ohhh this man. What he can do to you.

"See you. Ellie." He hung up the phone. Oh when he said my name. It's just so different from the others. It sounds so.. SEXY. I got out from the couch and when to shower. Done with my shower and put on my clothes. Then I remembered my new coat! I bought it few weeks ago. I took it and out and brought it along.

I arrived at Robert's house with his ride ready in front of his house he came out with his suit and tie. Which made me stare at him. He looked. Amazing. Well like always. He gave me a smile and motion me to his car. " hey there detective. Lets get cracking" he went in the car as I went along too. We arrived at the premier which I was so glad that the ride wasn't long. I kept thinking of his arms around my waist. And I slept in his bed.

Fans was crazy for him. Well looking this good I doubt that anyone wouldn't go crazy for him. I was walking behind him with the other securities when suddenly. Le wild fan pushed the rail and it was falling right at Robert,with my instinct I quickly pushed him away. Before I know it, I was lying on the floor with the rail on me. Uhhh it hurts so badly. Robert quickly got up and ran towards me holding me up. "Are you alright, Ellie?" He seemed so worried. His eyes are vivid brown staring into mine. "Uhhhh yeah. Just a little pain here." While the other securities guarded us into the premier.

While Robert was doing his job. I looked at my hand it was all bruises. Damn. It hurts. Not to mention my legs too. I sat there waiting for him until he came out and rushed towards me. "Ellie, how are you doing?" I was covering my bruises with my coat.he knew something was up. "I'm fine Mr downey it's just a rail ." He took my coat off and saw the bruises. His eyes immediately widens and looked at me. "THIS IS OKAY?" He was screaming at me. "It is Robert.. Don't worry. I'm a detective remember? I even got shot once" "SHOT?!" He tighten his grip around my hands which was filled with bruises. "Owwww." "I'm so sorry!" He rubbed my hands lightly. "You owe me." I looked at him seriously but I was about to crack up. "Yeah anything you want " He seems so serious and worried. Which made me crack up. Rubbing away my tears of joy" oh Robert.. The only thing I want now is. Food." I gave him a smile.

He giggled "you got me there, detective. " he gave me hand and pulled me up. I knew he wanted to scoop me up. He just couldn't do it here. Paparazzi's are everywhere. So it's gonna be a no. I looked at him and hooked my hands with his. We walked out of the premier and went into his car. "Sir , where would you like to go?" He gave me a smile. "Let's go for
Dinner" the driver brought us to a French restaurant. We sat down and had some wine.

" you didn't! Ellie you totally changed my mind about you." I was blushing. my face started to betray me and heated up. "Is that how you blush? Cause it looks so cute" he gave me a smirk "I think it's the red wine" I giggled trying to make this less embarrassing for me. "Oh really?" He squinted his eyes and wiggled his eye brows. Which made me giggle
More. "I think we should get going." I finally said and looked at my watch. Damn! It's already 9pm. I didn't even feel it. I guess I enjoyed spending time with him.

"Uh yeah we should. It's getting late." He paid for the dinner. I was asking him to let me see the bill. But he wouldn't. "It must be really expensive." I looked at him. " nah it's fine. Since I owe you." He smiled at me. " I guess we are clear now huh? Next treat is mine." I gave him a wink. Then we walked out of the restaurant and he sent me home. He even walked me to my door. " thank you
Robert." " for what? " "for everything." I gave him a peck on the cheek. His cheek was warm and soft. He looked at me. He eyes are no longer vivid brown. It's dark. I quickly spun around and unlock my door. And shut it closed. I feel like a ninja. I felt myself heating
Up. Uhh. I curled up into a ball. And thought about this. I need to avoid him. I'm falling for him.

I have to avoid him. You can't do that. You have to be with him 24/7. I have to. Or this would be bad.