Vogue

Hi

*
15 years later

"Mom.. I'm just unsure about this dress." Abby looked at me through her reflection on the mirror, I smiled, looking at how my little girl became a woman.

"Honey, you look amazing, dont worry about your dress, just have a fun night." I tucked her brown hair behind her ears, her blonde hair transformed from being blond to light brown. downey leaned on the door frame, looking at both of us.

"The boys need your help, dear." he cleared his throat, signaling for some alone time with his daughter.

"Right then, I shall check up on them." I walked out of the door and leaned against the wall to eavesdrop, I know I couldn't miss this chance.

"You look very.. very stunning." Downey walked closer to her, abby looked down blushing.

"Honestly, I'm screaming inside." he stroked her back, his heart clenched knowing his little girl is going to leave home soon and this was just the beginning.

"Me too.." his voice broke a little. "Seeing you in this dress, just reminds me how old I'm and how grown up you are.. I just remember you wearing this tiny dress during Aunt Sandy's wedding." he chuckled a little. " when you were younger, I wanted to protect and love you all the time I can and now.. nothing much has changed." He reached up and kissed her forehead.

"Dad, I officially have diabetes." I heard sniffles coming out of her room then I left to check on the boys.

"Boys?" They turned around and faced me in their black suit. I covered my mouth amazed by how good they're looking. Downey's genes were quite impressive after all, I nodded without knowing that they were talking to me.

"Mom? Are you alright?" Argo touched my arm.

"Ovaries would be blowing up." I hugged them both as they chuckled. "You do know that you both look identical right? Why wear the same tie?"

"We're twins.. about that last question.. Ask dad." They beamed at each other, I rolled my eyes, boys. We gathered downstairs along with Abby's date, Josh. Downey was ecstatic to take pictures of them, but occasionally frowning at Josh's hand around Abby's waist.

"One last picture of all of us." abby took out her so called selfie stick and snapped a few pictures of us. Before they left, Downey patted Josh's shoulders and whispered to him while the boys and abby was getting up into their father's car.

"I know it's prom and stuff but.. don't do anything stupid, or I'll come after you. Curfew is at 11." josh nodded eagerly and hopped along with our kids. He turned to me, sliding his arms around my waist.

"Remember that time you said your factory are closed?" His lips brushing mine.

"I do.. then Argo and Arren came along." I smirked, but pulled back remembering my question to the boys. " why are they looking so identical today?"

"Well.. They wanted to fool around with girls." i pushed him away, he laughed winking at me.

"You actually thought your sons that? Downey!" He pulled me closer and carried me up to his room, walking carefully as age has drained his speed away.

"I love the life I had with you, I love our kids and mostly, I just really love you." I kissed his cheeks still on our way to his bedroom.

"Why are you being so sweet today?"

"Because I'm aging, love." I chuckled and was surprised by the statement.

"Aging or just.. Old?" He snorted at me, snuggling his head against the crooks of my neck as I ran my fingers through his salt and pepper hair. "I love you too."

*

Yup, the end of this story! I've been writing new ones but It might take a few weeks to get it right but I would love to have your support! Thank you for reading this story and being so supportive all along. I started this story as an entertainment for myself but it caught a few attention and I couldn't be happier for you guys. AGAIN THANK YOU!!