Nature park

Hey guys! Please comment! Thanks for reading. Sorry for the miss spellings and gramma!

---------------------------------------------

I was preparing mosquito repellent and towels into my bag pack for our trip. I wore sport shorts and a white t-shirt. Robert was wearing a light blue t shirt that showed off his biceps. His toned body just makes him more attractive.

We were having our breakfast before we left. Stanley made fruit salads, bacon and eggs. The aroma was filling the whole mansion. We got into his Mercedes and drove to the nature park when we were done with breakfast. Karen was leaning over Colton's car like some type of modal. I took out my DSLR to capture that moment of cuteness. Who knew one day they might get married and I get to make the videos? She turned her head and saw me taking a picture of her. She quickly got up and rushed to me.

"Ellie!!! Delete that picture!" She tried snatching it. We were both fighting I was yelling no all the time. I ran away to the counter and bought us some tickets.

" I'm getting that camera." Karen said squinting her eyes. I wiggled my index finger. The guy took our tickets and we went in. The fresh air was amazing in there. It wasnt like the city. Filled with cars and carbon monoxide. This is just beautiful. The green trees mesmerized me. Robert puts his hands around my waist and we went on the track. It was suppose to be a one hour walk. It started to drizzle. I decided to keep walking even thought Karen stopped but then they followed along. I stepped on something hard and saw a cellphone. I picked it up and placed it in my pocket. Maybe I could give it to the lost and found. The continue walking was a stupid move. We walked another ten minutes and the heavy rain came.

"Ruuunnnnnnnn!!!!" Karen said running on the slippery wooden planks.

"Not a good idea honey!'' I yelled and saw her slipped. I laughed really hard while Colton was helping her up. Robert cuddle behind me. He slowly cupped my face and kissed me. The taste of mint and rain water filled both of us. Oh god. This feels like a movie scene. Oh anyways! He moved his hands into my shirt.

"Damn you and your black bra." He mumbled while kissing me. I stopped kissing him.

"Whaaaat are you talking about?" I said looking down my shirt. Fuck. It was so wet it was visible!

"Now you know what I'm talking about." He licked his lip seductively.

"Have you ever have sex in the nature park?" He look at me smirking.

"Oh shut up Robert." I pushed him away and continue walking. He just kept his eye on my bra all the time.

I wore my sun glasses so that the rain drops with fucking stop dripping into my eyes. I ran into someone and grunted. I look up and I couldn't believe who it was. I was so tongue tied.

"Omg i'm so sorry!"My mouth was a freaking gap. ..