Hidden 2

Hey guys! Comment and vote! Sorry for the miss spellings and gramma.

------------------------------------------

"Hey Ellie. Call me if you need anything. Don't worry I won't tell anyone." She smiled and I nodded in respond. Then got into my car and drove home. I went directly to bed when I got home. I need some alone time to think. I know he wouldn't leave me just because I was infertile but I don't wanna ruin his life. Mom always said if you love something you gotta let it go.

My sleep was interrupted by my phone.

"Hello?" I said closing my eyes.

"Ellie. Mr Brandon's missing. Some mystery man called in saying that he planted a bomb in Ferrari? Or something like that. We don't know where it is." I could hear that he's frustrated.

"Meet me at Fernando's building." I hung up and changed. Robert can never have kids..There's only one thing to do. I hailed a cab and dialed his number.

"Robert. Listen to me. We need sometime off. I'm sick of this. I'm so sorry." I hung up. Tears ran down my face. It hurts so much to tell him that. I arrived Fernando's building and my phone was buzzing. I answered it while I walk inside.

"Ellie. Where are you? I wanna meet you now. Like now. We need to talk about this." He sounded so hurt. It pains me. Before I could say anything the guy who opened the door said" welcome to Fernando's building."

"I know where you are now." He hung up. Oh shit. Ugh. I have to get them out. Colton came behind me.

" evacuate everyone out of here." I said running up to the top floor. I need to see Fernando. Everyone was running but I didn't see Fernando. He was laying on his chair bleeding.

"Colton, he's bleeding. Lets get him out of here." We both grabbed his Arm and walking in the aisle. An explosion occurred behind us. Knocking us on the floor. My ears hurt like hell. Ugh. The office was starting to catch on fire.

"Come on. Ellie we gotta get him outta here." The lift couldn't work so we went down by the stairs. Oh god why does it have to be 13 floors?! Finally some cop helped Fernando down the stairs. I felt my phone buzzing and I answered it.

"Ellie I'm on the fifth floor. Where are y--" a loud bang was all I heard before the phone went off. My mind was racing. I ran down to fifth floor and saw him laying on the ground. Thank god he was behind the wall or he would have been burnt.

"Robert?" I was screaming at him. He grunted and I held him up with all of my strength. The place my burning down the door to the stair case was blocked. The place was so hot. I could barely breathe. I took my phone out and dial Colton's number.

"Colton.. Fifth floor.. Come quick."I was trying to move the burning cupboard out of the way. But oxygen was running out. Robert was still laying there with his eyes closed. My legs finally gave up and I blacked out.

The next thing I know is I'm in the hospital. And a stupid tube is on my hands again. I hated tubes too much. I could see Robert sitting beside me holding my hands. Wait how is he awake?

"Ro.. Robert.. Are you okay?" I couldn't even hear myself. My head was hurting me. He kissed my hands and the doctor came in right when he wanted to talk. The doctor left and my cup of hot tea arrived. He gave me a warm smile.

"Ellie.. About today. What happened. Why do you want to leave me all of a sudden?" I could see pain in his eyes. I didn't know how to answer.

"I.. I need some time of Robert. You are great. You are the greatest. But I'm not the right one. We both know that. I.. I'm tired. Can we just talk about this some other time?" I closed my eyes hoping for a yes.