Death wish

Herro
*

Abby reached her arms out when she saw me, her giggles made me feel like home.

"Hello darling." i snuggled her while downey kissed her hair.

"Come on abby, we can do this." I was wondering what he was talking about.

"Mama." she smiled proudly, I kissed her sweet cheeks.

"Ngaw baby." downey pouted.

"What about me?" I pushed him away, smirking.

"You'll get the big one later." his eyes lit up, licking his bottom lip.

"Mrs Downey, we've missed you." Stanley walked as fast as he could to hug me. I blushed, being called Mrs downey .

"Ortiz is on the phone." Downey passed me his phone.

"What's up?" I passed Abby to stanley and walked away.

"Colton got back safely.. but I'll need you to go back.. you know the drill." I breathed heavily, that's tough.." Ellie you there?"

"Yeah, I'll be back tomorrow." downey hugged me tightly from behind. I hung up quickly, startled. He'll never let me go.

"What did Ortiz say?" I shrugged.

"Welcome home." I faked a smile, I kissed him. Wrapping my legs around his waist while he brought us up to our bedroom.

"I missed you so much." He nibbled on my neck, my fingers played with his hair. His scent was heavenly, he was beautiful and I scarred him. I shouldn't have done it but I had to. Stubborn bitch.

"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have left even when I knew that it would hurt you so much. I can't think of losing you. I was selfish." he stared into my eyes with his brown eyes, it's killing me even more.

"I told you I loved you. If you stayed, that wouldn't be the woman I fell for. Its going to be alright." I hugged him tighter.

"Can we sleep like this?" He stroked my hair gently and kissed my lips.

"Of course we can, silly." i knew I would have to sneak out before the day turns bright, I need to enjoy the moment for now.

*

The only night that I didn't have nightmares made me sleep like a baby, but sadly, I have to go. I pecked his cheeks softly before trying to move without a sound.

"Fuck!" My wrist was yanked back and I stumbled.

"Where do you think you're going?" He opened his gorgeous eyes. My wrist was cuffed with his.

"How did you-" I pulled my arms, not believing he did this.

"I knew what that phone call meant and I know you, im coming this time."

"Hell no! This is crazy! I can't- no! I mean- take these cuffs off now!" He stood up closer to me, his arm snaking around my waist.

"I'm serious. This time, I'm missing nothing. no more arguing, we have to go now." We walked to the closet together, changing was seriously tricky.
I pecked Abby's cheek before leaving, my heart hesitated to leave her.

"we'll come home." his fingers intertwined with mine, squeezing it to reassure me. I nodded. It was almost impossible to get into the car but we made it to the precinct.

"Ortiz, good morning and don't ask." Ortiz looked at our cuffed wrists.

"Got you. Now, this time. we'll have a real back up team. No more screwing up."

*

"Ellie!" He whispered yell when i ran and yanked his hands.

"Shhh! They'll hear us!"the other team was going to ambush in another direction while I need to get Colton and his family to safety. We heard footsteps coming closer to us.

"Who's there?" I stood up elbowing his face, he fell back. I shot him with a silencer, downey let out a relief.

"Take these off now! We could have died!" He shook his head, I shot the cuffs with my gun.

"Whoah! My hands! You almost detached them from my arm!" I chuckled.

"Really? We're on a deadly mission, what a great time to have a nice fight." he rolled his eyes but smiled at me.

"We could have died!" He mimicked my voice. I held his hands and kissed them, I missed this like hell. I handed him a gun.

"It's against protocol but.. for your safety. Let's go get Colton." i knocked on his door but he didn't open it, Blaine
did. I pushed downey back, he has to stay away from this.

"Heira!? Come in. wow I never thought I'd see you again." he was doubtful, suspicious and I knew it. Colton kissed my cheeks, of course, I had to pretend like I was hurt.

"Tell me how did you get out of there alive?" He pointed his gun and us, downey came in unexpectedly. Punching him in the face, he tried kicking his balls.

"Downey! He doesn't have them!" His face filled with confusion. I took my best shot and shot Blaine on his legs. Colton hugged charlotte while we ran.

"The doors are barred!" They know we're here. I told them to run upstairs, the only chance of survival was the window.

"Jump. you have to." I urged Colton, then Karen. Before Downey could go, someone fired their guns.

"Go!" I kicked him, pushing him down. He was strong, grabbing my arms and yanked me away from the window.

"You are either coming with me or I'm coming with you!" He whispered yell, I took my guns out.

"I have to find Javert." he shook his head fanatically.

"Do you have a death wish?"

"Can I get a dramatic kiss before We engage on a dangerous mission?" He moved his lips closer then stopped.

"We are going home and I'll kiss you, kiss you everywhere." his eyes filled with lust, I could relate because I want him, so bad.

"Let's do this."

*

Happy new year! I thank all the readers who supports this story! And if it was terrible, I'm sorry. It's a new year ahead, let's pray that Downey gets sexier like fine wine. 😂

What I'm really trying to say is, have a better year ahead! I don't have new year resolutions tho.

My life.. is a lie! 😂