Babies

Hey guys! Not edited. happy reading!

Btw, I just wrote a new story. Check it out!

*

Ellie's P.O.V

"Honey, I could walk ya' know." He pushed the wheelchair into our house, unwilling to let me walk.

"Abby's sleeping, and you are tired. I'll go and get the bags." I smiled watching her sleep, her tiny fingers curled up holding her blankie to her. I stood up slowly and silently from the wheelchair walking her to her new bedroom.

Kissing her forehead before placing her in the crib. "goodnight abby." I turned on the cute walkie talkie device linked into our room. I got down quickly to help him with the bags.

"Honey--"

"Shhhh! Just let me help you. My butt has been sitting on the bed for 3 days. It's as flat as pancakes." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I just thought that you might need some rest." Grabbing the last bag up to our room. I pulled him close to me, smelling his dreamy cologne.

" Now let's go to sleep."

*

The sound of a crying baby was making made us both wide awake.

"I got this." he said in a deep voice, his hair messy and his eyes so tiny. He walked away in his boxers. He disappeared into her room. I walked to her room, peeking from the door frame. He held her in his arms, feeding her. He needed her to burp after, rubbing her back slightly.

"I must say you are really experienced with babies." I startled him and interrupted his alone time with her.

" She's so beautiful." his finger circled her cheeks.

"She has a great father." I kissed his cheek.

"Well, I have many hidden talents don't i?" I rolled my eyes at him, resting my head on his shoulders. Watching her fall back asleep, we went back to sleep too.

*

"Hawaii?" I shook my head, chewing on the caramel popcorns Stanley made. He was so excited to meet Abria, he would tickle her belly and she would giggle. We were looking for a place we could relax, sip some iced tea and have plenty of each other.

"Bali, Indonesia?" We said together chuckling after how connected we are.

"I guess I'll start purchasing the tickets hmm? Could you start with a guest list."

"That's our honeymoon right?" He nodded scrolling down his iPad. I took out a piece of paper and a pen. Let's get started with the list then.

*

"You look gorgeous, I mean look at that dress you have." Sandy and Karen was sitting on the couch, drinking some red wine.

"I love the lace and the back.. " I turned around to look at the bare back dress I have. "It's perfect."

"Let's get on with the bridesmaid dress. pink?"

"What ? Ew no." Karen blurted.

"I was just kidding. hmmmmm. How about silver?" I picked a grey tube dress with white shiny crystals on top and silver satin for the rest of the dress.

"Grey it is then!" They grabbed it out of my hands and went into the changing room. I took my phone out,texting Robert. He must have been with Jude to pick out a tux for the ceremony. The engagement ring was always with me, wherever I go, I know he's with me, Abby was with Stanley at home silently sleeping in her decorated room.

My phone was vibrating on the glass table, I picked it up.

"Speaking of the devil." I mocked. he chuckled over the phone.

"Dinner tonight? Anything fancy?" I thought about it, being outside all day long sucks.

"Let's just have pizza at home." I heard Jude's voice over the phone, calling after him.

"Alright babe, pizza it is. I love you.

"Love you too." the phone clicked and my bridesmaids was already waiting up for me.

"You guys look stunning. Gosh. We're so getting this." they chuckled like teenage girls and went back into the changing rooms.

*

Hey guys I hope it's going well! Give me some feedback will you? Thanks for reading btw 😁😁😁