Bali

Hey guys! Not edited.
If you don't mind, leave some comments. It's been quiet and I'm getting paranoid if this story is going to the wrong side ._.
*
"Do you like it?" His arms wrapped around me, my bare back against his chest.

"A villa beside the beach? What more can I ask for?" I turned facing him, a rush of happiness washed over me, just like the sound of the waves outside. It was dark but the moon shone a beautiful light on the sea, it looked exactly like a piece of painting.

"I miss her." I nodded smiling, at how sweet he was.

"I need to tell you something. Something that I've been wanting to say." He expressions changed, worried.

" ' I need to tell you something' Never ends up well." I chuckled and took his hands in mine, I could hear the song he played behind us.

"Shall we dance?" He wrapped his hands around my waist, swaying both of us like he usually does with Abria.

"I promise you it's nothing bad. The moment I found out I had lost my first child, my heart .. shattered." His hands held me tighter, closer to him. " But I came to realize, I'm glad it didn't have a dad like Harvey. No one would have been happy in that family, it's a sacrifice that cannot be averted. I couldn't stop thinking of how adorable you were with Abria, the way you looked at her." he chuckled, his lips inching closer to mine. My hands stopped his lips from coming any closer.

"The real thing I wanted to say was, I can never get enough of you." My hands moved away, my lips softly grazed his.He continued kissing down my neck, my fingers ran through his messy hair.

"Truth is, we can never get enough of each other." His innocent brown eyes looked into mine.

"I bought you something." He took my hands and brought me to the living room. He tried hiding his excitement when I was removing the gift paper.

"How did you know that I liked Sam Smith?" He smirked, it was sam smith's latest album with his signature on.

" I was actually expecting a thank you."

"Thank you, so so much." He chuckled and took a seat beside me.

" I wanted to buy you a marathon of my movies." I snorted, laughing so hard I almost fell of the couch.

"What was so funny?" I laughed even harder, clenching on my stomach.

"You, being so narcissistic." I ran out of the villa before his hands could reach me. My bare foot running on the soft sand, for a moment I thought I lost him. that was before my face hits the soft sand, both of us giggling and rolling on the sand.

"Holy shit!" My loosely tied towel fell off, leaving me completely naked.
"Mhmmmm." he wrapped his hands around my body, imitating the towel. My toes reached for the towel, but his legs stopped me.

"Darling, I need to get the towel before anyone sees." he kissed my lips embracing my face, I could feel his thumbs stroking my skin covered with sand.

"No one goes to the beach at night." His hands moved down my waist, I knew he had an idea when his dark eyes locked with mine. He smirked knowing I knew, he carried me around his arms.

"Downey!" I whispered yell, he brought me into the warm sea.

"You want me to let go?" I shook my head, wrapping my arms around his neck to make sure he doesn't throw me into the sea. My lips planted wet kisses on his neck, he groaned letting his hands roam around my body under the water.

"Jesus, el you make me so hard." I pushed him back, making both of us fall into the sea. His hands remained around my body, carrying me back to the villa.

"Your wet hair is ultimately attractive." I flipped his wet hair back.

"Wait till you see what I'll do to you on our precious bed."
*
Just a short update, drama will soon arrive 😏