Happy birthday Mr downey

Hey guys! Have fun reading! Not edited! Sorry for the late update, I've been on a new story go check it out!

It's called Fix me.

*

"Ellie let's go out for dinner tonight. Just me and you. French? Chinese?"

"I think you should choose, it's your birthday honey." He giggled and nodded. Kissing my neck slightly nibbling it. I moaned laying my head on his shoulders. Resting my forehead on his, drowning into his vivid brown eyes and perfectly long lashes. We stood paralyze for a moment.

"I've made an appointment with my friend , Dr Hewitt." He smiled and my hands started to sweat. I was never so nervous in my life. Even when we had to bust into a place full with criminals. Not as much as I was with Tom.

The first anxiety I had in years.

" Together." He intertwined our hands and squeezed slightly.

"Let's get ready for dinner." I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

*

Robert's P.O.V

I pulled the chair for Ellie. Always so stunning. I smiling knowing she'll be with me as long as I live. There's no other person could take her away from me. Ordering our food , she chose the wine selection for both of us.

"Do you remember the time we came here together?" She asked taking a sip of her white wine.

"After you got attacked by my fan and had a lot of bruises on your body. I felt so bad... And you asked for food." I smiled looking into her astonishing blue eyes that I'll never get bored of.

"Not bad." She nodded while giggling.

Finishing our dinner, we walked near a fountain and sat down talking. It was the best time I had in years and I'm not willingly to just let her keep her last name forever. So I knelt down and took out a tiny velvet box. She gasped looking at me shocked while other people stopped and clapped saying marry him.

"Ellie Davis, will you marry me?" I smiled. The question made her eyes glassy with a smile on her face.

"Yes!" She jumped and hugged me. Everyone clapped and I took out the ring. Throwing the box aside, I slid the diamond ring onto her finger. I stood up and cupped her face. Taking one look at her eyes and kissed her passionately. I don't care what the paparazzi sees. But they are witnessing the most amazing moment of my life.

"Happy birthday, Mr downey." She whispered in my ears.

"Well, Mrs Downey. Wanna go home and continue what you started in the bathroom?" She giggled and I picked her up bridal style. Wrapping her hands around my neck , I walked us to the car.

"I prepared something for you actually." she nibbled my earlobe, pushing me on the bed slightly.

"Really? I actually, I just want you." I unzipped her dress slowly,kissing her down to her collarbone.

"Hmmm.. I don't know if you'll like it." She was only in her lingerie, her hands travelled around undressing me. Her cold hands touched my warm chest, she was slow enjoying the moment, this was a special day for both of us.

"I'm pretty sure I would." I ran my hands along her moist folds, her lips on mine moaning. I was grinding my now hard and erected shaft on her.

"I want you.." She rasped kissing me fiercely.

"Well here we go."

*

" Miss Davis." The nurse called out. Her eyes stared into mine. I held her hands and walked into the room.

"Hello miss Davis and Robert. Or should I say Mrs Downey?" Dr Hewitt smiled while Ellie's face turned pink as a dragon fruit. She reached her hands out to both of us.

"I like the sound of it." I said shaking her hands. She glanced through her file while Ellie changed into a gown. She suddenly stopped checking Ellie and reread the file.

"Are you sure she's infertile?" She looked at me.

"That's what all the doctors say." Ellie answered.

"What did they say?" She looked back still flipping her file back and forward.

"They said I had 10% of chance to get pregnant." She looked down and frowned.

"Hewitt is there anything wrong?" I frowned. She's making all of us nervous.

"You need a blood test and an ultrasound quick." Hewitt looked up at me with a worried face.

"Why?" Her voice was like an echo in the room.

"It's either she's pregnant or she has a tumor. But after everything happened it's hard to get pregnant. So i need to confirm if it's an embryo or.. A tumor." My heart skipped a beat when she finished her sentence.

Dr Hewitt called in her nurse.

"Please give her a blood test and push her to the ultrasound room. thanks."

The nurse nodded

And brought Ellie to another place.

Ellie's face didn't show even slight of nervousness only anger.

*

I must say Happy Birthday to Robert Downey Jr, I love you so much!

Pretty sure all the fans out there does too! You were amazing in Ally McBeal!You're too perfect, too beautiful and I hope you have a blast on this amazing day. Comment and vote please! Is this called a cliffhanger? Yeah I think so. Well I'll update soon. Don't worry!