Little doughnuts

Heeeeyy. I wonder how is the story going? Please comment! Enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------

"Mr downey why am I here?" He slowly place me on the bed. "You got hurt"he looked at me worried. "No no I'm fine" I tried to stood up but my ankle hurts like hell. Which made me fell on to his arms again. He smiled at me.

"Whoah whoah becareful. Don't worry you can stay here. I'll get Stanley to bring you some clothes. He slowly place me on the bed. "Stay here." He ordered.

Ugh. I smell like sweat and he's always so close to meeeee. Damn I must smell bad. I slip out of my sports bra and the shorts and went to the bathroom. Oh my god. It's like the size of my room. Wow. I couldn't stand long so I chose the bath tub. Finally done with my hair. I got out of the bathroom and looked at the view. It was a sea view.

"Hey. You hungry?" He looked at me. I yelped I thought I was alone. No privacy at all huh?"Uh actually yeah. I'm." He came really close to me and picked me up. I feel my cheeks heated up.

He brought me down stairs which dinner was served on the table. I sat down on the chair and start eating. I didn't realize that I was so hungry until I looked up at him.

He was shocked. "Err. I'm sorry I was kinda hungry." Oh god how embarrassing. "I know Stanley cooks well." He smiled and dig into his food. We were done with our meals then Stanley came and picked then up. The silence was filled by the rain.

"Erm. Mr downey I think I should return home.thank y-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence. " no you are not going home in the rain and it's dark out there. You are gonna stay. And it's an order" what? I don't receive orders from him! "Mr downey in case you didn't realize I DO NOT receive orders from you! So I'll be going home!" I exclaimed. He run his hands through his brown and messy hair. Damn he's hot.

"Please just I feel safer with you around me." He pouted and gave me those puppy dog eyes. Oh god he's winning. " okay fine. I'll stay. For my job." He jumped right up and picked me up from my seat and sat me on the couch. I feel so ugh. Stupid? No I feel so paralyze. I can't even move and he feels safe? Wait what does he meant by safe? Safe that I'm fine or safe that I'm around him? Damn. Where m I taking this? Shut up Ellie!!

"Err Mr-" " don't call me that. Please call me robert detective Davis." He seems annoyed whenever I call him Mr Downey. "Well. Mr downey can I have your phone for awhile? I need to make a call." I ignored his statement still calling him Mr Downey! I need to call my bestie's gf Karen! She's awesome too! She just like a version of Colton. But well she's a girl.

Suddenly Robert got so close to me and pick me up and push me against the wall. "What did you call me?" He asked." Mr downey. " I smirked. He was just inches away from my lips. My hands on his hard chest. The fluffy lips are so inviting. I quickly look away from him. What is this man doing to me?!

"Don't tease me. Detective." He whispered to my ears. Oh wow he was making the sexual tension. You wanna play? I'll show you how. I turn my gaze and looked into his eyes. I take my hand and run it across his hair. Oh it was so soft. I take my thumb and rub his ear lobe."why? Cause you're old. And I have to respect you." I smiled seductively. We were still against the wall. He pushed me back further until I was lying flat on my back. We were chest to chest now.

"I'm not old. Do I look old to you?" " oh Mr downey. You have no idea how you look." I pinched his arm which made him let go of me. And I quickly run up the stairs even though my ankle feels like it's gonna break. I couldn't care less. I got up to the room. And locked it. He chased after me. "For a petite woman. You have some strength lady. Goodnight detective Davis." He said from the other side of the door.