Extra's

Hey guys! Not edited. Have fun reading!

*

"How's the results?" His voice concerned.

"It's.. All I have to say it's.." Dr Hewitt trailed and I freaked out.

"Oh my god. I'm gonna.. Gonna.. Die am I?" I blurted

"Correction, Mrs Downey it's a miracle." Our eyes met at the same time

"What do you mean by 'miracle'?" Robert frowned, hmmm a little slow today isn't he?.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs downey, you guys are pregnant."

"This is so funny Dr Hewitt, but seriously when am I dying?" She gave me a great poker face.Robert shot up from his chair and hugged me with all his will.

"Robert.. honey.. You're choking me.." He let go apologizing.

"The miracle is.. How lucky you are Ellie. It's 10% of chance you would get pregnant and you did. I hope you guys have a great night." Dr Hewitt winked at both of us.

"Thank you." I hugged her whispering to her ears .

*

"No it's to early." I chuckled playing with Denver.

"No it's not!" I shot him a look. Who buys baby's clothes when they're like one month pregnant. Not that I wasn't excited But I ignored him instead I bend and tried to take Denver's dog food but he pulled me up.

"Jesus, I'm not allowing my pregnant fiancée to do the hard work." He fed Denver instead , pouring 2 cups of organic dog food.

"It's not hard work, it's just feeding the dog!" I waved my arms wildly and rolled my eyes.

"No hard work like washing the dishes." He looked at me sternly, petting Denver's head.

"What? That's not hard work. Look I'll be f-" he inched his face closer to mine. Pressing his lips to mine, his large hands around my waist.

"Now this isn't hard work , is it?" I deepen the kiss placing one hand around his neck , the other free hand rubbing his toned chest. He was getting hard against me, placing my head soft on the couch kissing down my stomach. He stopped and rubbed my belly slowly.

"Daddy's gonna love you so much." Tears started forming from my eyes. He wanted kids so badly.. and he never complained about it.

"Hey.. Why are you crying?" He stroked my wet cheeks.

"I.. I just.. I love you so much. You know that, I'll jump over a cliff for you right?" He smiled kissing my lips tenderly.

"I'd do the same." He pecked my lips again.

"You do know, we can't have sex right?" he chuckled, biting his bottom lip.

"Well there's a lot category for sex, which one are you talking about? hmm??" I chuckled turning my face beet red.

"I'm not gonna answer that, but I never said we couldn't have fun." I winked pushing him off me.

"Having a drink with Jude tonight." He laid on my lap, slowly making himself comfortable.

"Yeah.. will Gaby be going?" Robert nodded, laying on my lap slowly falling asleep.

*

"I'll have a cup of whiskey and she'll have mango juice." Robert ordered and the waitress shot him a look. Who drinks mango juice in a bar.

"What no. I'm not having mango juice!" He pointed his finger out to shush me.

"Yes and that's final, young lady." The waitress walked away with our order, rolling her eyes.

"Did you just call me young lady? cause I'm not really that young in bed." Robert smirked slyly and Jude came behind us chuckling.

"Hello love birds. What are you guys arguing about?" I looked around and saw no sign of Gaby.

"He wouldn't let me drink alcoholic drinks." I whined.

"In my defense, we're pregnant Jude."

"Woah. Congrats to both of you!" Raising his glass of scotch.

"You said we're pregnant, shouldn't you not be drinking too?" I jerked my brow, being cocky.

"I'm not the one carrying the baby." He winked and I rolled my eyes. I went out for some fresh air and dialed Sandy's number.

"Hey, where have you been latel- wait is that George in your house?" I asked fangirling.

"Yeah.. He's uh.. Uh.. So how have you been lately?"

"Well I'm in a bar, restricted to drink alcoholic drinks." She chuckled.

"And why is that?"

"Well.. I'm pregnant." I heard her gasp over the phone.

"Oh my god. Congrats El! Robert being protective I see?" I smiled knowing how much he cared for me. I stood outside long enough to get Robert worried for me.

"I know! We have to go the--" he took my phone away and gave me a stern look. I could still hear sandy saying hello over the phone.

"You can't stand too long, you know that?" I rolled my eyes trying to get my phone back.

"Sandy! I'll call you back!" I yelled and she hung up.

"Let's go in Robert Downey jr." I tugged on his arm and pulled him into the bar.

" I need to go to the men's room." I nodded and took a seat beside Jude.

"Ya' know he really cares for you." Jude smiled widely.

"I know.. I know.. He's just.. really happy." Jude nodded and told me what Robert said to Jude about the pregnancy.

"Robert is just-" Robert patted Jude's arm.

"Sneaking behind my back I see." I chuckled along with Jude.

"He's just saying how good you are at singing." I winked at Jude, secret safe with me. I slammed dead on the bed as I got home. My body sinking into the soft mattress. His arms wrapped around my waist, spooning me to him.

*

Hope you guys like it! Please comment! Thank you for reading by the way. I just really can't thank you enough. :)