Sweet and sour

Hey guys! not edited as always!

*

I ran out with the nurse holding Ellie's hand. She was done with the blood test and the ultrasound. I couldn't stand but pop gums into my

Mouth. It helps when I'm nervous.

I stood outside waiting for Ellie.

"Hey." I turned around and looked into her glassy eyes. I pulled her into a tight hug. She started sobbing softly trying to be quiet as possible.

"Hey it's okay just let it all out baby." He rubbed her back gently. She finally cried out and dropped to her

Feet. I sat down beside her letting her sob.

"I'm such a softie arent I?" I kissed her forehead.

"You're my softie." I carried her bridal style and walked to the car. She fell asleep during the long ride home. I carried her up to my room and tucked her in. Pecked her lips and I went to my study room. I needed sometime alone. I can't lose her. Not like this. I ran my hands through my hair. The headache has been there since the visit to the clinic.

Ellie's P.O.V

I woke up in Robert's bedroom and Whoah it's almost dawn. Where is Robert? I went looking for him and finally found him in his study room , sleeping on his desk. Placing his arm around my shoulder , I walked him slowly to his bed landing right beside him.

"Hmmphh" he groaned hugging me tighter. I took sometime to study how perfect he looked like. Messy and soft fluffy hair. Long perfectly parted lashes or his tony stark goatee. Placing soft kisses on his cheek and lips.

"I love you" I whispered tugging on him. I fell asleep once again. A tingly feeling woke me up. The feeling felt very familiar. I giggled and flipped over to Robert's side. pushing his soft lips on mine. Licking my bottom lip, the movement of our tongues synced.

"You guys are such love birds." I shot up from the bed. What the fuck. Who was-

"Hey judsie, mingling in my love life again huh?" Robert stood up from the bed and walked over to the couch in his boxers to hug Jude.

"My god. I miss you so much!" I ran and jumped on him. Landing on the couch together.

"I figured if I didn't say anything earlier , you guys would take it to another level huh?" He chuckled and muffled my hair.

"Well, Judsie it's not like you've never experienced it before. " Robert smirked.

"Oh have I?" Jude wiggled his brows.

"Wait. Wait I'm confused here. Are we talking about threesome?" I jerked a brow.

"Are we?" Both of them replied and chuckled. I shrugged not getting any of it.

" Come on let's go for breakfast." I got ready and changed into a crop top and some high waisted leather shorts

"She's WAYYY too hot for you rob. " I blushed shaking my head.

"Nah Im just being casual." Robert slid his arm around my waist and chuckled.

"Let's roll. What are we ha-"

"Cheeseburgers! I need some chocolate lava cake and some chocolate muffin too. " I jumped. I've been craving for a lot of food.

"That's.. A lot of food my dear." Jude giggled. Jude was driving us to a local diner where he said that the cheeseburgers was the best. Juicy beef and chewy cheesy. I licked my lips imagining how perfect the burger would be.

" we didn't order an extra strawberry milkshake did we?" Robert said looking at the waitress.

"I did. Someone's coming." Jude smiled and the waitress left. A petite woman walked towards us smiling. She was wearing a red sundress with blonde braided hair.

"Hey babe." Jude stood up and kissed her cheeks.

"Well you definitely know who he is and she's Ellie."

" I'm Gaby.." She smiled reaching her hands out and I shook it. We started chatting about how loved Jude and Robert in Sherlock Holmes together.

"They were too cute together." Gaby and I chuckled while Jude made sexy looks to Robert.

"Hey, yes speaking. We'll come right over." Robert hung up his phone and gave me a look.

"Judsie if you don't mind I have to go somewhere with Ellie. Call ya tonight for a drink." Robert winked and intertwined my fingers with his. We drove back to the clinic, the last place I ever want to go. I gulped rubbing my sweaty palms together.

"Mr & Mrs Downey, have a seat." Dr Hewitt motioned. The fact of her calling me Mrs downey sends chills down my spine. It felt like I was finally part of Robert's life.

"I've got the results.." She trailed. My hands squeezed his even more.

*

CLIFFHANGER EHEHEHE. Ok that just sounded insane. Don't worry I'll update soon. Just a tiny update.