Above the sky

Hey! Whatsupp! Not edited by the way! I hope you have been enjoying.. Cause this is my first story.. Have fun peeps.

*

His sad eyes left mine and smiled at Tom. " Hey there tom and Ellie." A blonde woman was standing beside him. She was stunning. That's when it hit me. She was Gwyneth Paltrow.

"Nice to meet you." She reached her hand out and I shook it.

"My pleasure too." Tom placed both of his hands on my waist and pull me closer to him. I was blushing while looking at Robert. I'm pretty sure he growled and frowned.

"If you don't mind. I would love to continue my dance with Ellie." Tom smiled and brought me back to the dance floor hands on my waist. Everyone switched partners while I switched to George.

"Hello George. Enjoying your dance with sandy just now?" I giggled. I know that pair of brown eyes never left me.

We both looked over to sandy dancing with Keanu Reeves. She was smiling and laughing all the time.

"It was fun. How about you and Robert? im worried for you guys."

"We'll see. thank you George." I hugged him. He was really like a brother. He kissed me on my cheek. We all switched again. That familiar scent and hands.

"I..I'm sorry." He lifted my chin up.

"No." I answered looking into his brown eyes.

"What do you mean no?" He slide his hands to my back. Pushing me closer to him.

"If you want to apologize. Do it nicely." I stopped dancing and crossed my arms.

"He must be apologizing." Sandy startled me but I acted cool and nodded. She placed her hands on my waist while I placed mine on her shoulder.

"Soooo.. Are you doing it or not? You fucking hurt her Robert. There were bruises on her shoulder and waist." He bit his lips. Which made him look so friggin sexy.

"Love your F-bombs." I winked at her.

"Ellie Davis will you forgive me?" He said it so loud that everyone turned their attention to us. Sandy took her hands off my waist and I grabbed Robert's neck to kiss him. His fluffy addictive lips on mine. His tongue asking for entrance and I accepted it. He tasted like mint. Everyone was cheering in the room. We both stopped the kiss as he rested his forehead on mine. We all continued dancing but Robert knew what was on both of our minds.

"Wanna go back early?" I smirked and nodded. We walked over to his car when I heard my name I spun around. Oh it was sandy but she wasn't walking towards me. She was walking to towards Robert. She gave one big slap on Robert's cheek. My mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"Dare hurt Ellie. Once again. I'll cut your balls off in your sleep." She smiled while Robert's hand was on his red cheek. Then she walked over to me.

"Good night my dear. Call me soon. Kay?" She grabbed my face and kissed me on my lips. The only thing I did was laugh when she was walking away and gave her a thumbs up.

"Good night honey!" I yelled back and turned to see Robert staring at me.

"That is the hottest lesbian kiss ever. I can't wait. Get. In. The. Car." I got into the car and he drove us back to his house. He scooped me up from my seat and brought me into the bedroom.

Slowly putting me down on the bed and placing soft kisses on my neck. I craved for him and I know I'm going to fulfill my desire tonight. He was unzipping my dress. Bare skin was aching for his touch. taking off his suit and pants. Placing his lips back to mine. Which was like the right key to the lock. I couldn't stand but blush that I'm naked in his bed. He liked his lips and place soft kisses down my chest. Sucking one of my breast while his hand on the other. He was so passionate yet gentle. I want him so badly. He was moving his lips down to my wet sex.

"Someone's a little excited.." He said with a husky voice.

"Are you talking about yourself?" We both looked at his erected shaft.

"Seems legit." He continued his torture with his tongue down my crotch while my hands was grabbing his hair. He was teasing me going fast and slow. I placed my hands on his shoulders trying to push him on his back.

"Hush baby. I'll be taking control tonight. I'll give it to you soon." He slid his tongue into my mouth. Pushing my legs apart and positioning himself. With one hard thrust and I cried in pleasure. He moaned and continue thrusting deeper while holding my waist. My hands was everywhere grabbing the sheets or even tearing it. We both know we were close. With one last deep thrust I felt him explode within me while I was screaming his name. He landed his head on my bare chest. We were both panting and sweating from this make-up sex.

"Well. That was euphoric." He pulled out of me.

"It was.. Amazing." I touched his cheek where sandy slapped him.

"Next time. We'll have a threesome with sandy." I shook my head.

"She'll never agree. Foursome maybe?" We both laughed.

"Who's the other guy?" He lifted his eyebrow.

*

Hey peeps! Who would you want sandy to be with? The sexy Keanu reeves or the silver fox George clooney?! Please comment! Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE MY DEAR READERS! HAVE FUN!