Psychotic

Happy reading peeps. not edited. again. I'm such a lazy bug.

*

"I'll be going out for a few, there's a new production coming up. Rest okay?" He left after giving me a peck on my lips. My due date was super close, and I'm constantly sleepy. Turning on the tv with Denver resting it's head on my thighs was so comfortable that I fell asleep.

*

I woke up fluttering my eyes, the sun was sinking into the sea, there was this fiddling sound.

"Honey? You sure are home early." I walked up to our bedroom, fiddling sounds coming from there.

"Robert?" the sound stopped, I pushed open the door looking at a random guy fiddling through our stuff.

"Jesus Christ! who are you? What are you doing here?" My hands firm on the door knob. His face familiar, oh god.

"I'm Xavier, Mrs downey. I was thinking of giving you guys a visit, but you were sleeping so.. and Robert's not home yet." I was really tongue tied. What the fuck, my stomach hurt instantly.

"Xavier, I-I just.." There was a knife peeking out of his left pocket."..think that you shouldn't be here.. and Robert's not home yet." I panted, my legs was getting moist. I was in labour, my hands squeezing the door knob.

"I'm not going anywhere until Mr downey returns." He took out his knife looking at me.

"Okay.. okay.. how.. bout we wait for him downstairs and you could make yourself some milkshake?" He smiled nodding, I couldn't fight him in a condition like this. I trailed behind him, taking every step carefully.

" I mean no harm Mrs downey." He sat down opposite to me.

"I know.. I know.. but you have to know I'm in labour, Xavier." he stood up furious with his knife pointed at me.

"Don't lie to me!" No harm my ass.

"Alright, alright. Let's.. just wait for him shall we?" He sat back on the couch sipping his milkshake. How the hell did he get in? The couch was getting moist from the amniotic fluid.

I was panting even harder, an hour passed still waiting.

"Honey, I'm ba- who the hell are you? and are you okay?" He ran towards me, I smiled faintly.

"He's psychotic, he has a knife. he's dangerous, you need to talk him out of it. And YES. I'm in fucking labour." I whispered yell and lay my head back on the couch.

"Xavier--"

"Robert! I'm so glad you're back! I'm here to talk about being a superhero!" Robert turned and looked at me, I nodded.

"You wanna be a hero? Look at my wife, she's in labour and we.. as a team needs to get her to emergency right away. You with me Xavier?" He nodded ecstatic, the knife still sticking out of his hands.

"Now I need you to put that way, so the hero doesn't hurt anybody okay? throw it in the bin." He willingly threw the knife into the bin, My arms over Robert's shoulder bringing me to the car. His hands was fumbling, with the belts. I touched his hands slowly, still panting.

"Everything's gonna be okay. The duffle bag is in the baby crib." he nodded running inside with Xavier running behind him. He threw the bag into the car as well as Xavier.

"I'll have you know that the pain is overwhelming." I dug my fingers into the spongy seat.

"We're almost there, everything's gonna be okay. You said it yourself." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Well, I really don't wanna give birth in the car, honey. So in terms of that, I'm not okay!" His Mercedes R class stopped at the emergency ward and he rushed me onto a wheelchair. I was pushed into a room, god knows where. I'm fucking in pain and sweat was dripping from my forehead.

*

Robert's P.O.V

I called the police, they came for him after a while. The next person I should call is the one and only Mr Davis.

"Sir, this is Ellie's fiancée, Robert here. she's in labour and I hoping you would come."

"She doesn't want me there. she hates me."

"Sir with all due respect, she loves you and she definitely wants you here if she didn't she wouldn't have visited you in the first place! If you really think she hates you, maybe you should come over to make things change for once." I hung up, feeling my skin hot. I was excited, scared. Walking up and down the hall, thinking if she's fine. A doctor came out, I ran towards her asking for news.

" She and the baby is fine, they're inside. You can go in now. Congratulations by the way." she smiled and walked away. I smiled walking into the ward watching my baby girl in her arms.

"Heyy!" I ran over and kissed her, wiping all of her sweat off her forehead. Pecking her lips again and again, looking at our baby.

"She's beautiful." I smiled looking at her tiny features, I was so focused looking at her.

"Abria Elias Downey." I murmured.

"I like it." she finally agreed and leaned in for a kiss, my tongue trailing her bottom lip.

"Am I interrupting?" We pulled away, she blinked a couple of times before she spoke.

"Dad?"

*

IS THE NAME OK? Hehehehe. I hope you're enjoying the story! Tell me if there's any ideas, I'm open to it. thank you for reading!