Back to the past

Hey guys, it's not edited well like always!

Plus I'm sorry for the late update. Busy for finals and I'm done with it!

*

"Colton! Gosh you son of a bitch were ignoring my calls I see?" I was feeding Abby with one hand and the other was holding my phone.

"I've been on this case for quite awhile. Remember Varshkin?" My ears rang, his name was too familiar that I can never forget. It was my first black ops mission, the files were all blacked out. Many of us were in this black ops mission, Luke was too.

"Dude, we threw him in jail like five years ago." I placed the bottle down and Abby started burping, she had a lot of hair for a tiny baby like her. Surprisingly it was blonde and she had a little brown hair too. Her hair colour was like Robert's during his childhood days.

"He had a seventeen year old son when we arrested him. He's now 22 years old. Javert Varshkin, taking over his daddy's business." I gulped.

"So what?"

"Right, I might have found some things to connect him to Luke and Cap. Morson. Plus we have new recruits that aren't really helping, Ellie. When are you coming back?" I chuckled, new recruits aren't the best thing to deal with.

"Leave the case alone Colton. Listen to me, if he found out he would come after your family and mine. They died to protect us, it's time we learn how to protect ourselves. I'm not sure when I'm coming back. Downey's gonna keep me in here for awhile." I heard him groan over the phone.

"I gotta go, new Captain is back. call you soon el." he hung up, leaving me to wonder if he'll leave the case alone. He wouldn't do it cause he's responsible for his family.. Right? Deep down inside I knew I was dead wrong.

"Rob?" I walked downstairs with Abby in my arms.

"Yes dear." he looked at me with his reading glasses on, his tony stark goatee was no longer present. He was Larry Paul or even Nathan Gardner but he's just my husband wearing nothing but his boxers.

" Would you like to take shooting classes?" He hummed, hesitating.

"Why?"

"No, I just.. you know- I just really want you to do it. Do it for me will you?" He took off his glasses and stared into my eyes. His face so close, I could feel his breath on my cheeks, his eyes so vividly brown, I was drowning into him. Whatever he was asking for next, he'll sure get it.

"What happened?" Abby was gurgling, we both looked at her, how great she was to us.

"She has eyes like you, Mr downey." Her long lashes curled up and her brown eyes bright. His fingers tapped her tiny nose.

"She has your nose, Mrs Downey." he kissed my nose.

"Self defense. I guess?" He looked at me with his glasses back on, his hands around my waist, leading my hips to his lap.

"When do we start?"

*

We were both in bed after a long day outside, he learnt how to use a gun, it was for safety purposes. In case Varshkin has some plans for us, he would be safe.

"We still haven't found the venue yet." he rolled on top of me.

"Hmmmm.." I lifted his shirt up with a finger, my hands touching his bare chest. It felt like eternity to not be so close to him, his lips nibbling on the most sensitive part of my neck. I moaned, his sneaky fingers moved in between my thighs.

"You have no idea. How much I've missed you." his lips on mine, I could feel him growing in his boxers. My hands travelled from his gorgeous hair down his spine, removing what was the only thing in between us. His kisses were hungry and fierce, his tongue fucking my mouth.

"Mhhmmmm." He groaned when my fingers wrapped around his thick shaft. His hips moving with the same speed of my hands, his groans growing louder when he was close. He spilled over my stomach, leaning closer to my face. His eyes just staring into mine, he had no idea how I would give up everything just for him. I leaned in my lips touching his, his hands caressing my breast, massaging every way he knew I liked it. I whimpered, tempted to fuck his brains out tonight, to feel him again. My back arched, our sticky body combined.

"If only I could ravish you down to every last bit." I bit his ears, so turned on.

"I'm famished, fill me." His eyes sparkled in the dark. I could feel him entering me, my head sinking into the pillow when my pelvic was against his. He was deep in me, my walls clenching on his hard piston, once again he was home.

"Ouh.. rob. I- damn.." His lips found mine again, I could feel him controlling his thrusts. I want him, the beast in him.

"Rob, I want you to fuck me hard, so hard I'd scream your name to the neighbors." His stopped, still deep in me.

"I'll hurt you." I was too horny to be arguing at this stage. Rolling on top of him, it was time I took control of our little game. I rode him, his pelvic meeting mine every hard thrust. Our speed was increasing, every thrust turning fast and hard. It wasn't long until I screamed his name, my orgasm electrifying my body, leaving it so painful yet pleased. His hands clenched on my waist as I feel him spill in me.

He pulled out of me and I laid on his chest, his rapid heartbeat echoing in my ears.

"Abby's one month old in two days. Time flies Ellie. She's the best creation in my life." he kissed my hair, his finger playing with a strand of stray hair. I sat up, my long hair covering my shoulder.

"I- I just need to say that you're the best thing that I've ever had and I'm glad that you're always with me. you're beautiful, so beautiful.. I couldn't help but notice you're so perfect. I could never let you go, even if you bleed, I'll be there To bleed along." I could see him smiling in the dark. He sat up along with me, his hands gently pushed my hair back.

"I've never intended to ever let you go. That's why, we'll be married in two months and I'll always be in your hair. The hot mess of your life, honey." I chuckled, unaware that my breasts were no longer covered with my hair.

His hands guiding my neck to his lips.

"Round two?" He kissed my lips, pulling my body to his.

"Hell yes."

*

Hey guys I hope everything is ok!