Hidden

Hey! Comment please.. Sorry for the miss spellings and gramma.

-------------------------------------

"El?!" Colton rushed towards me and gave me a bear hug. He's so gay sometimes. But I love the way he treats me. Like his sister.

"Morning, detective Davis. I would like you to train your shooting skills. Well you haven't used your gun in awhile now. "

"Mornin' Cap. Doubting my shooting skills huh?" I said smirking while Luke came behind us.

"I don't think we have time for that. A man just called in saying that he's daughter is kidnapped." Great first day of work. We drove to 5th street lavender. As we got down the car the guy gave me a look which sends chills down my spine.

" detective Davis, you must be Mr Brandon" I said smiling at him.

"I'm not here to say hi. So drop your shit and find my daughter." It's okay. He's having his depression Ellie. Calm down.

"We need all her details and does she have a boyfriend?" His eyes was burning into mine.

"He's Fernando Rouse." He looked down at a picture of his daughter.

"Fernando Rouse as in Fernando the guy with lots of Ferrari?" Luke stopped writing and looked at Mr Brandon.

"She shouldn't have loved him. Just like me and her mother." He looked devastated.

"Mr Brandon we need all the details about her and you." I said walking away because my phone was buzzing.

"Hello?" I was whispering. I'm not suppose to talk right now.

"Hey babe. What's up? How was the first day of work?" I could hear him watching tv.

"How I wish I could watch tv
Like you do. But I have a case. I'll call you when I have time Kay?"

"Okay. I love ya." Before he hung up. I was blushing until I noticed Colton was standing there.

"Lemme guess. Your secret lover is calling?" He said giving me a sly look.

"Shut up Colton." I quickly walked back doing my thing. Getting information and all. We had a break during evening and I wanted to grab some coffee so why not bring Colton along. Since we have a lot to catch up to.

" see! I knew it! I knew it you were with him! Ha!" I rolled my eyes looking at Colton acting like a girl. We were at our local.

"Shhhh! You're the first person to know about this. Please don't tell anyone even Karen and I-" I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey Ellie" Colton looked at me wide eyed and his face showed rage.

"Oh Harvey." I wasn't happy to see him. Since that night. I never wanted to meet him. This mixes everything up. I've already moved on and there he comes bashing into my new life.

"Ellie I'm sorry please listen to m-" before i knew it Colton punched him in the face. I quickly stood up and backed Colton off.

"Colton, don't. Just leave it. Leave it." I whispered in his ears.

"You little son of a bitch. If You don't have a dick to face reality. Then don't come back to reality." He spat on Harvey before he left. While Harvey just sat on the floor rubbing his jaw. I just trailed behind Colton and got into the car. The journey was really quiet but I could feel that he's mad.

"Colton--" "I'm sending you to Robert's. stay there for the night. Promise me Ellie." He looked at me worried.

"I promise." I don't feel like negotiating anymore. I just need a shoulder to rest on for now.

"Me and luke will handle work. Don't worry if Cap asks I just tell him that you're sick." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him to rest early too. I rang the door bell and Stanley was the one who invited me in.

"Miss Davis you look tired. Can a cup of milkshake cheer you up?" He gave me a warm smile with his Snow White hair.

"That would work." I smiled back, we got to the kitchen he was getting some ice cream out while I was sitting at the table waiting for my milkshake, i wanted to call Robert. But before I knew it Stanley came with the milkshake.

"Miss Davis you must be wondering where Mr downey is. He's working for his new movie. He might be home late. How about you stay in tonight?" I nodded and sipped my milkshake. He wanted to leave but I needed someone to talk to now.

"Hey Stanley. Do you mind hanging around? I just feel like talk to someone or at least hear someone talking to me." I gave him the puppy eye and he took a seat.

"You remind me a lot of my daughter. She would idolize you so much right now." He just looked at his hands.

"How so?" I said while sipping my milkshake.

"She wanted to be a cop like you. If only she was given a chance to live." He said while I could see tears form in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know.."

"She was suffering from leukemia and I was low on cash. Until I got a job from Mr downey. It was too late. He knew I had difficulty and he paid a grand funeral for her. Mr downey's a great guy" he said rubbing his tears away.

"I'm sure she's in better place now Stanley. Yeah.. Robert's great.. " I looked at my hands while rubbing it together.

"I feel that there's something you wanna say miss Davis?"

"Stanley.. Why would he chose me? Look at other girls. They are so beautiful and rich. I'm just a lousy detective with a normal salary."

"Ms Davis I have you know that. I've never seen Mr downey so in love before. He used be a one night stand type. But after he met you. He changed. You might think why he asked for protection. He saw you working while he was filming a movie." He gave me a smile but I could feel that he's still sad.

"Thanks Stanley." He stood up and took my empty cup to the sink while saying "always a pleasure ms Davis."
I went to the living room and sink into the couch watching the new season of Revenge. Soon I started to drool until I felt like I was being carried. I opened my eyes and found Robert carrying me upstairs.

"Robert?" I look at him with my tiny eyes. Ugh I must look ugly now. And I just drooled!

"Hey there babe. Go back to sleep. We're almost near my room." He looked tired. I took my hand and touched his face. He turned around to look at me with his tired red eyes and I kissed him on the lips before we both slammed into the bed falling asleep directly.

I woke up with the sun blazing and with his perfect face in front of me. I was wondering if I should tell him? I guess I should just keep it. In a freaking box and throw it in the sea so no one could find it.

"Hello pretty." He tuck my hair behind my ears and hugged me even tighter.

"Hello handsome." He kissed my nose and got up to the toilet. While I checked my phone. There were miss calls from Harvey and Colton. I called Colton to ask how's the case going.

"Sup bro?" I said laughing.

"Hey. Guess what. We found out a dirty little secret about Mr Brandon. He's a control freak. He doesn't like all of his daughter's friends."

"Colton. We need to find Fernando Rouse. He's the only chance we got. It's already been 48hours. She's either dead or half dead. Send me the location of Fernando's office or wherever he is. I'll meet you there." We hung up and I quickly changed . I turned around and saw Robert in his boxers.

"Robert I'm gonna go. This girl has been kidnapped for more than 48 hours. I'll see you tonight?" I said smiling, hoping and praying that he won't be mad.

"Yeah I'll see you tonight." He gave me a long passionate kiss before I left.

"Hey el? Be careful." He said with a worried look. I have him a thumbs up and with that I left with his Mercedes and went to Fernando's office. Colton was standing outside waiting for me. He's eye was wide as hell when he saw me with the Mercedes.

"Damn you Ellie. I want that car." I gave him a smile and motion him to follow me inside. The company was big. As Luke said fernando with a lot of Ferrari's. the secretary brought us to his office." Mr Rouse. The detectives are here."

" Detective davis, Mr Fernando Rouse?" I said looking at him. He was scanning me all over. Looking at body I guess. I cleared my throat so he would gain some attention on my face rather than my body.

"That's me. Might I say. You are a fine looking detective." He smirked at me and totally ignoring the fact that Colton was there.

" we're here about Annabelle Hermes." He didn't show a slightest emotion at all.

"Oh Annabelle. Mr Brandon must have sent you over I guess? She's not with me sadly. I have been looking for her too. We were suppose to go for dinner last night and she didn't pick up her calls. Why?"

"She's missing for more than 48hours. We thought that she might be with you. We will need your alibi Mr Rouse. " I said smiling turning to the door.

"Detective Davis? A little hint. Her dad is a control freak. I'll give you a call if I find anything , after all Annabelle is my girlfriend." He gave me a wink before we left.

"Damn it was like you were the only one in the room." He said wiggling his eyebrows. I quickly posed like a model and hit him by the arm.

"Shut up Colton. We need to find Annabelle's cellphone, credit card or whatever she has. I'll go to Mr Brandon while you do that." I got into my Mercedes and drove over to Mr Brandon's house. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. I heard movement in the room. I took out my gun and barged in.

"Put your hands on your head!" It's was Mr Brandon shoving something into the cardboard.

"What the fuck!" He looked at me. I lowered my gun.

"I was knocking and I heard movement in here. I thought something was happening."

"You scared the shit out of me! Get out of my house!" I'm starting to suspect him.

"Fine. Another day then Mr Brandon." I walked back to my car and drove back to Robert's. I took Robert's house key.

"Hey babe." He stood there with his boxers. He looks so sexy now. I walked over a kissed him on his fluffy soft lips.

"We could lose a few hours of sleep if you want to." He said whispering in my ear with a husky voice. He carried me up bridal style and ran into his room.

I woke up with his arms around me. His head on my bare chest. I'm gonna crazy around him. I stood up and gave Karen a call.

"Hey Ellie. I have this doctor's yappointment.. My period's late. I was thinking of checking.. So.. Do you think you can be with me?" I could feel that she's kinda embarrassed to say so.

"Yeah why not. I could spare a few hours with you. See ya soon." I cleaned myself up and turned around to see Robert sleeping with his bare ass. I giggled and closed the door slowly. Drove his Mercedes and met Karen. When I arrived the clinic. It reminds me of how many years I have never even done any check ups.
Karen waved at me and we went to the counter together.

"Why don't you do a check up too?" Karen smiled at me.

"I don't think that the doctor has time for me." Thinking of a reason to turn the offer down.

"Nah he's my friend. I think he could. I'll tell the nurse to make a file for you." She told the nurse about it and it failed my plan. Ugh. I wrote down my details and went into the doctor room with Karen.

"Omg. Ellie? Ellie Davis!" He stood up directly hugging me.

"Nathenial? OMG. It's a long time since I've seen you!" I hugged him back while Karen stood there like an idiot.

"You guys know each other?" We both nodded. He was checking Karen while talking to me. He was a great listener when we studied together in high school. He gave me his number and told me to call him when I m free. He checked me and told me I couldn't have kids. I was damaged last time. I knew it was coming and I need to tell Robert.