Getting over it

Thank you for reading! Not edited btw.

*

Denver was growing fast, it's time for vaccination. Its been 3months since the tragedy happened, my stomach was growing fast too. It's my fourth month and there's only five more to go.. We've also decided to get married after I give birth.

"Lucy? Vienna or.. oh! Violet?" He was driving with Denver behind enjoying the ride.

"All the names are for girls honey. what makes you think we won't have boy?" He rubbed my belly with his hands and giggled.

"Cause I made her. I'm very confident it's a girl." I rolled my eyes his hands still on my belly.

"I think it's a boy." he licked his lips smirking, the sly look is back.

"If I'm wrong, I'll wake up in the middle of the night to feed for 3 months and if I'm right, we're having another baby." He smirked still challenging me.

" 6 months and I'll take the challenge." his chuckled parking the car .

"Gladly." He got out of the car and dropped Denver off for vaccination.

"Harley would call us when Denver is done." he got into the car driving to Dr Hewitt's clinic , a place where I used to fear.

"Afternoon, Downey's. How have you guys been doing?" She applied cold gel on me.

"Very well. Actually, we've been betting on the baby's gender. Could we find out now?" Dr Hewitt chuckled, god I feel retarded now, never go full retard.

"I don't see any weenie, Downeys." Robert smirked at me, I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out.

"But that doesn't confirm it yet.. In the next appointment you'll know." Dr Hewitt rubbed the cold gel off.

"Thanks, Hewitt." He laced our fingers together walking into the car, time to pick Denver up.

*

We were in the swimming pool, his arms around my waist holding me to him,the baby bump in between us. His vivid brown eyes shining bright under the sunlight, his mouth curved up as we chatted about random things. We watched as the sun sank into the sea, he placed soft kisses on my forehead.

"Come on let's get us cleaned." he got up and offered me a hand. The door bell rang again and again. We totally forgot Stanley was on vacation.

"Bobbie!" Elsie stood by the door, looking at her son's dripping wet hair and his fiancée in a bikini with a huge baby bump.

"What do you want?" I slapped his arms for answering so rudely. He cleared his throat and opened the door wider for her to enter. We sat on the couch with an awkward silence around us.

"You know what, I.. think it's time for me to bathe. I'll leave you two alone alright?" I stood up excusing myself, his eyes looked at me pleadingly. They can't stay like that forever after all, I did make that call to Elsie.

*

Robert's P.O.V

My eyes was on Elsie, waiting for her to start apologizing.

"Look Bobby I know you're mad at me, I'm sorry..I.. You're my only son and I love you. I'm really glad she's pregnant now." she smiled her face sincere.

"Let's just forget what happened alright? Yeah it's due in 5months." she sighed and stood up.

"Call me will you? To keep me on track? I should be somewhere else actually, see you soon bobby. And do say bye for me to Ellie." she kissed my cheeks and gave me a hug before leaving.

Was I too cold?

*

Ellie's P.O.V

He came in the shower with me, massaging my back and washing my hair.

"How was it?" I closed my eyes enjoying the massage.

"It went fine." I turned around looking into his eyes and hugged him tightly.

"She loves you, you know that right? Shes just being protective, just like how you're gonna be to our baby." his head leaned on mine, his hands on my bare stomach.

"She told me to keep her on track." it was my turn to wash his hair for him, he was refusing. I shushed him up and massaged his head the way he liked it.

" Call her when you have time alright?" I felt his muscles loosen under my touch, his hands stroking my thighs.

"I'll have to think about it." I smiled at how cute he was, hard on the outside soft in the inside.

"Enough of that, we still haven't thought about the names for boys." His lips instantly formed a curve.

"I dunno, Dylan? Zach, Isaac, We could name him Jared if you want, after Jared Leto." We chuckled while I dried his hair, his eyes looking at mine. I yelped suddenly, shocked by the kick of the baby.

"What's happening?" His expression worried, I brought his hands where the kick was. His face instantly excited, mumbling things that I can't understand.

"What are you guys talking about, hmm?" I said jokingly.

"Hmm nothing much, just the baby telling me she's a girl."

*

Comment or vote please! Thank you for reading, I never thought I could reach this amount of reads I have, THANK YOUUUU. *bows*