Long gone

Ola.

*

Blaine gave us each a suit case, we had a deal with some fucking cracked up asshole.

Colton's eyes looked at mine, Blaine must've seen the look we exchanged. He shot Karen on her left thigh.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" Karen screamed in pain, we struggled to help her.

"One.Move. And I'll shoot her again." my stomach growled for the fifth time today, I needed food.

"Come back and we'll have dinner without cuffs, shall we?" His men followed us. We were by the river side, trading safely.

"This is what you asked for." We exchanged suitcases, he waved us off like some peasant. When we went back, they greeted us with food. I ate like I've never eaten in my life, my heart drummed for Karen. Her thigh needs help.

"I trust you now. what else do you guys need?" Javert looked like a replica of Don.

"I need hair dye and some scissors. while Karen needs a doctor." I chewed on the bread, he nodded and told his men to get what I needed.

"What do you need the hair dye for?" I was in the washroom looking at myself, Colton came behind me.I smiled letting go of my hair.

"You'll see." I gave myself a new haircut, something like a pixie so no one would yank my hair again. Then I dyed my hair blonde. I looked into the mirror once again and saw Robert standing behind me, I knew if I turned around he'd be gone. I'll never see him again.

*
Robert's P.O.V

"We didn't get to her in time, they found her tracker on the road." I felt my knees weakened, my heart knew she won't be returning anytime soon.

"Hey, she's gonna come home okay? Have a little faith." Ortiz patted my shoulders, as much as I wanted to believe that, I couldnt.

"Yeah.. I'm just gonna.. Get some coffee.." I walked to our local bar, my heart ached, she left an empty hole there. I drank something stronger than coffee, Her voice was lingering in my mind.

"I need your help around the precinct, I'll be the double O and you'll be my Q." I placed cash under my cup and ran back to the precinct.

*
Ellie's P.O.V

"Move away from me okay!" Blaine crashed on top of me, my hands reached over a vase and broke it with his head. He groaned in pain, he tripped me with his legs. I felt on my back, I yelled frustrated why the fuck cant people leave me alone!

"Bitch!" He kicked me in the stomach again and again, until I could barely move a finger.

"STOP IT." Javert stood behind us. I touched the liquid in between my legs, It was blood. He took my arms and flung it around his shoulder.

"Do it again and I'll shoot you." Javert warned, I was dragging my feet along with a trail of blood. I didn't know.

"You okay?" His eyes dropped on my blood stained fingers.

"I'll be fine, thanks." Colton rushed towards me, Javert left us alone.

"What did he do to you?" He was angry, I shook my head.

"No no, it was Blaine. Colton, I didn't know I was.." he looked confused.

"You were?" I closed my eyes, tears falling from my face.

"I was pregnant." I told him I needed help to the toilet, I sat on the bowl. I clenched on my stomach, the pain returned to the day when Harvey ran me over with his car. I showered and felt something on my legs.

"Fuck." I knelt down touching the embryo, i murmured endless curse words. My teeth clenched, I felt more like an animal than a human.

"Ellie where are you going?" Colton called out, I ran to blaine's room even though I was limping.

"Oh hello?" He smirked evilly.

"Take your pants off." his brows knitted together.

"Oral? I've always known you like it rough." I nodded looking at what he calls a tiny penis. I took out my scissors and chopped off whatever was in between his legs. He screamed pushing me away.

"Fucking asshole, pick it up and suck it yourself." I threw the scissors on the ground and walked back to my dorm.

"What did you do?" I shrugged.

"Revenge."

*