Clean

Ola
*
"Run!" I screamed, my hair being yanked back. I fell on my back, clutching on my hair. I witnessed him running away holding our child, he glanced back once in awhile.
I could feel his every heartbeat while he ran, his breath catching up with every step he takes. The anxiety I felt in him was strong, Abby couldn't stop crying. My heart ached, I wanted to reach out and wipe the tears of her face.
But I couldn't.
So I stared, I stared helplessly.
*
I woke up, touching the space beside me. It was vacant, making me freak out like an old lady. Where the hell was he?
I ran to check Abby's room nearly screaming, he was there snuggling her in his arms. I felt nauseated, must be the dreams im having.
He sang for her, bringing her to sleep. I sighed, relieved. My eyes started to tear up, I can't risk them. I really can't, I'll kill myself before anything happens. I sobbed, listening to him sing.
It rained heavily outside, as if God is telling me there's a huge storm coming.
*
Colton's P.O.V
"Where the fuck is she Leon?" I shrugged, he kicked me in the stomach.
I couldn't hold any longer.
"Don't hurt him, Javert." I heard a familiar voice, a demon's voice.
"We'll find her, wont we? Leon here is a great wingman, we'll make him call her." I chuckled sarcastically.
"Blaine? I never knew you were the mother of demons?" He grabbed me by the neck strangling me, I remained calm, knowing he won't kill me if he wants to find el.
"Call her." Blaine passed the phone over. Karen was brought into the room, they made her kneel in front of me. A sharp blade ready to cut her head off, I panicked. I dialed her number, hoping she won't answer.
"She's not answering." they pushed the blade deeper into her neck.
"OKAY! OKAY! Don't hurt her please." I begged, my hands betraying me.
"Hey! I've been wanting to look for you. Everything alright?" I wanted to scream for her to save herself, but I knew that would cost my wife's head.
"I'm great. I just-" they passed me a paper and told me to say the exact words." just need your help around this crime scene. I'll text you ok?"
"Okay? I'll see you soon." she hung up, my heart dropped.
*
Ellie's P.OV
"Downey?" I was dressed, ready to leave home for the crime scene.
"Yeah?" He was still in his boxers, feeding denver. I smiled, it's been awhile since denver went for a ride.
"I'll be going to a crime scene to help Colton out. I'll bring Denver with me."
"Be careful alright?" He pecked me on the lips, I whistled for Denver to follow.
Denver was fully grown now, his soft fur was flapping when the wind blew rapidly. I was navigating my way to the crime scene when I noticed nothing was there, no cops, no one.
It was fishy, what was this? A prank? Doesn't seem like it, he was serious, panicky and that's when a black SUV bumped my car. Denver was barking like hell, sensing the danger.
I could feel the SUV reverse, I was groaning, my car is going to be fucking dented thank you.
Before I could open the door, It bumped my car again. I couldn't see who was it the car but it certainly told me to drive away now or never.
I stepped on my gas, my car accelerating away from the SUV but it seemed to catch up. I dialed Downey's number while trying to concentrate driving.
"I was just thinking of calling you. how is the crime-" it bumped me again, making Denver bark like no other.
"You have to pack the bags. NOW. EVERYONE'S BAG MUST BE READY WHEN I GET HOME." my heart was whispering ' if you get home'.
"Ellie, you know you're being pa-" I opened my gear box and found my gun.
"IM NOT BEING PARANOID. NOW GET TO THE BAGS NOW!" I was screaming with paranoia, but my guts told me I was right. I hung up, it was catching up beside me. For a moment I thought it was going to run into me again but instead the window winded down and I saw. I saw his face.
Javert Varshkin was smiling at me.
*