Hats up

Hi

*

"Where's she?" Downey whispered to me, Abby was sitting on his shoulders. We were in Sandy's backyard, it was fully decorated for her so called party, but we knew.. that it was more than just a party.

"Hello love birds!" I kissed her on her lips while Downey shook Sandy's hand.

"Nice..party." I teased looking at the couple.

"Oh come on!" Sandy laid on George's shoulder shyly. "How did you know?" They whispered.

"Uh,hello? I'm your bestie! I'm supposed to know that, this is your wedding!" Abby was ruffling her daddy's hair, making it messier than it already was. Downey took Abby of his shoulders, she took off to find little Louis.

"When is your second one?" I raised a brow before Downey starts laughing, intertwining our fingers together.

" Oh no.. the factory is closed." I made an X with my fingers.

"Uhuh.. very convincing Ellie." They wiggled their brows.

"I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A TOAST!" I clinked my glass, grabbing everyone's attention and coincidentally avoiding the question.
" I couldn't be happier for today, because we all know that this isn't just any party. I remember sandy ringing on my doorbell, confused about her love life and today, she's happy with who she chose. I'm not going to make this cheesy and sappy, so here goes to Sandra and George!" Everyone cheered and gulped down their champagne.

"Thank you, dear." She hugged me once again before disappearing into the crowd.

"Mama?" Abby tugged onto my dress, I picked her up and threw her in the air, kissing her cheeks after.

"So Ellie and mini Ellie?" Daniel smiled walking towards us, my jaw dropped not expecting him to be around.

"Say hi to Abria." abby reached her hands out, Daniel took it smiling.

"She's a lot like you." I turned Crimson, it's been years since I've seen him, thinking about the last day I was in the Hamptons..

"Wh-who are you here with?" He shrugged shyly.

"I know you're with Robert Downey Jr." I chuckled looking around for my husband.
"can't believe I didn't ask for an autograph that day."

" what autograph?" Downey kissed my cheeks, once again returning to my side.

"Nothing." Daniel and I said in unison.

"How rude of me, I'm Daniel. I knew Ellie from the Hamptons." they shook hands uncomfortably.

"Alright, see you around Downeys." We waved at him, Downey's face grinning slowly.

"You have to be kidding me. You like blondes?" I rolled my eyes, pushing his chest slightly.

"Like you weren't one before."

*

"He's going to trial today." Colton glanced at me,then continued writing his report.

"I hope he stays in prison for the rest of his life." I mumbled back, sipping my morning latte.

"I'm glad.. that you came back for us, El." He said Looking sincerely at me.

"Are you serious, how could I not come back for you guys?" He smiled pushing my arms slightly.

"I thought you had an doctor's appointment." I scrambled for my things and ran for the door.

"Woah woah, hold it there lady." Downey held my shoulders, smiling.

"We're late!" I said pulling him towards the door.

*

And happy birthday to this fifty years old man! He's still so gorgeous, can't wit for avengers to come!

Sorry guys for not updating, I'll be quite busy this year BUT it doesn't mean I won't update, it will just take a little more time. I hope you won't mind and bear with me! 😂😘