Nirvana

Hey guys!
I'll be posting every week now. Since I have time like no other. I hope you won't be bored!
*

"Mom?" Downey called Elsie over Skype, just to see how she was and how our baby girl is doing.

"I love her." she kissed her forehead, i wanted to too.

"You've been doing fine these few days?"

"Oh Bobbie, better than fine. She's amazing, she reminds me a lot of ally." she chuckled.

"Mo-"

"Enjoy your holiday and stop worrying about us! You're suppose to be off making love! Now don't interrupt me and Abby's time." she hung up, leaving the black screen.

"Well.." I pulled his face closer to mine.

"Do what mommy says."

*

I was running, I could feel my rapid heartbeat, it rang in my ears. I wasn't running from anything, I was running for something. The closer I get seemed the further I got, my fingers wrapped around my gun. My breath hitched as he pulled the trigger, blood splattered all over the place. I couldn't help but pull my trigger, he knelt on the floor.

My eyes watered when I saw Downey laying on the floor, motionless. I pulled the trigger again,towards the killers head. He too, laid there in a puddle of blood. The more I studied him, the more fear grew in me, he was Javert. Javert Varshkin.

*

I woke up in sweat , my cheeks wet. Nightmares. I watched as Downey slept soundly, it made me calmer. I was sure, this is was going to drive me crazy. What has Colton done?

"El? You okay?" His eyes barely opened, I shook my fear off.

"Im fine. don't worry." I laid back on his chest, once again listening to his heartbeat. There must be something I can do. His arms wrapped around me, I felt safe.. safe for the moment.

*

He blindfolded me and led me somewhere sunny, I could feel the sun stinging my skin.

"This honeymoon has more surprises than my birthday." I joked, almost tripping over something. He took off the blindfolds, I was on a yacht. Two bottles of champagne dipped in an ice bucket.

"I'll be sure to make a great surprise for you on your next birthday." He smiled, I embraced him. The sun made his brown eyes a shade lighter, what if Javert comes back? Will I be able to ever stay in his arms again?

Who am I kidding, the only thing Javert wants now is revenge on people we love the most.

"El? You alight? Is something bothering you?" I bit my lips wanting to tell him, he had the right.

"There's something Colton said.. about a boy, Javert Varshkin.." Saying his name send chills down my body. "His father was shot by one of the NYPD's, we were there when he was pulled away. Yelling that he'll get us back one day, he had something to do with Luke's death along with Capt. Morson." he was speechless, well the story didn't make any sense yet. So I continued.

"I was Don, Javert's father's best drug dealer. Well of course we were undercover, Colton acted as my boyfriend. We got pretty close with Javert because he was a sweet boy, Colton would pick him up from school and spend time with him. While I'll always be by Don's side in case anything happens and when it did, Javert hated us. I could have sworn I saw it in his eyes the night, Don's body laying on the floor. Downey, what have I made the bo-" he kissed me, his fingers stroking my cheeks.

"Everything is going to be okay." He pulled me into a hug, how I wished he was right.

"You know it's not true. He'll come after us, he's a grown man, Downey." i snuggled into him even more.

"Honey, look at me. I love you no matter what happens to me, I love you and that's all you need to know." he kissed me again, slowly feeling his soft lips on mine.

All I could think about was how much I loved him, I could never see him or Abby get hurt. Never.

*