Role play

Hey guys happy reading! Not edited.

*

"Can we buy the clothes now?" My back against his chest, his arms wrapped around my huge stomach. His thumbs stroking slightly.

"After this appointment I think we could." I smiled, taking his hands filling it with kisses. He spun me around kissing my lips, my hands travelled to his neck.

"You know what?" I licked my lips looking at how gorgeous he is.

"What exactly?" His expression indescribable.

"I'll call Ben to lay out a drawing for her room, just for her. You just have no idea how Ecstatic I'm. Two months until I become a daddy. " I reshuffled his hair, making it even more messy.

"Trust me, I know how ecstatic you are." I smirked gathering my things into my tiny tote bag. It was time to pay Sandra Bullock a visit.

*

"My god, honey, you look absolutely beautiful." I gave her a poker face and continued walking into her house, Clooney was surprisingly there too.

"And absolutely big too." He finished her sentence smiling, he hugged me kissing my cheeks. Robert shook his hands and continued talking to him until both man was nowhere to be found in the house.

"Really how could this be absolutely beautiful do tell me please. My face literally looks like a vampire." Louise was chewing on Oreo's his tiny hands offered me one. I kissed his forehead accepting his Oreo.

"You are the most prettiest pregnant mom I've seen, now stop arguing." I rolled my eyes, her hands on her iPhone.

"I'm like a vending machine, you're like a wrinkled dollar. This process is just so frustrating for everyone, sandy. Enough about me, how's your experiment going?" she chuckled smirking at me.

"Hmmm.. I think Louise likes uncle Georgie better." She licked her lips, her eyes anywhere else but mine.

"Oh? I see 'uncle Georgie' made the run? Louise is great at picking I see, just like his mother." I drank the hot chocolate she made, extra marshmallows.

"George.. proposed." I almost choked on my hot chocolate, coughing uncontrollably. She rubbed my back giggling.

"He did? George Timothy Clooney the bachelor aka the player just proposed to you. You are one lucky ass."

"Hey! You have a man that is desired by all ages. You should've seen those teens, they're just insane about him." she threw her hands in the air but I smirked knowing he was a weapon of mass seduction.

"I could understand why. Even I'm still insane about him."Robert came with George laughing behind us, just like kids.

"Congratulations Clooney, for having such a wonderful fiancée." sandy blushed looking at me. Robert kissed my head, smelling my lily shampoo.

"She's the best package you can get." George kissed her lips chastely. People are gonna go insane about this couple.
It was time to visit the doctor, they sent us to the door. Making me promise I would visit her more often.

"Oh yeah George? Don't hurt her, I'll hunt you down and I will find you, then kill you."

*

"No way, I've lost my bet!" We chuckled, the ultrasound picture in my hands.

"Dr Hewitt said she's healthy and big." He bit his lips excited, he won the bet. It's gonna be a girl. My eyes tearing up, tears of joy.

" She's gonna be a pretty lil' girl, just like you." He rubbed my tears away.

He bit his bottom lip smiling, discussing about names and random stuff while laying on the couch. My head on his lap, my fingers tickling his salt and pepper goatee.

"How about Cassie?" We both were silent for the moment, his hands stroking my hair. I hummed looking into his vivid brown eyes.

"Oh my god did we just had an earthquake or was it just you?" I chuckled joking, he frowned then continued laughing.

"Oh hell no. You just made a fart joke about me. I don't fart at all." His statement was clearly wrong.

"You fart in your sleep , honey." He grinned his eyes on mine.

"Tomorrow." I smiled looking at him.

"What 'bout tomorrow?" He jerked his brow.

*

"Where are we going again?" His eyes on the rode.

"Somewhere you wanted me to go. turn left, stop at the fourth house." his frowned and stopped the car on the porch.

"Okay now, let's go." his hands in mine, he rang the door bell. Still curious who we're visiting.

"Ellie?" The door opened slowly, his eyes was bright smiling at me.

*
Oh god. there's so many chapters going on here. who do you think they're visiting? Guys, how do you even survive physics, chemistry and Bio? It's a death trap, I'm already considering frying chicken thighs in KFC since Mc Donald's too mainstream.

Comment for me will you?