Grudge

HEY GUYS. This chapter is to celebrate Sandy's birthday! She looks uh-mazing even though she's fifty, and I love her so much! All the best sandy! (Not edited)

*

"Okay open them" his large hands left my eyes. He spent weeks decorating the room, tears welled up when I ran my fingers at all the soft toys we bought.

"What do you think?" He asked ecstatic, his brown eyes sparkled. I blinked tears falling from my eyes, I quickly rubbed it away before he could see it.

"Its beautiful, I mean look at the walls,the lights, the toys, my god. Its.. just perfect like literally, I couldn't believe you took time to do this. I love it." His hands around me, his head rested on mine.

"I told Jon that I'm not going to the Chef premier." My hands caressed his face, kissing his cheeks.

"Honey, if it's because of me it's unnecessary. You could go, after all there's 2 weeks to go." His hair was so fluffy and it was growing longer. I loved it, brushing his hair with my hands. His hands behind my neck bringing me to his lips, he moaned deepening the kiss.

He pulled back once he realized what he was doing.

"Go with me." I chuckled thinking it was a joke.

"It's not a joke, come with me. I could be with you and be in the premier at the same time." I bit my lip thinking this through, Jon has been waiting for months for Chef's release. He'll definitely want Robert there, but I'll look like a vampire.

" Let's get a dress." He eyes wrinkled smiling at me, jesus, I'll die loving this man.

*

"You look amazing!" I rolled my eyes.

"I look like a vampire rob." He shook his head, picking his glasses for the night. Looking in the mirror, I did love how the dress looked, light grey and it fitted comfortably. We didn't like the loose dress, we both agreed it looked like pajamas.

Fixing his loose white tie, perfect. The Armani suit was perfect for him, he was wearing one of his fancy sneakers again.

We were on our way to the premier when he tweeted, the premier was filled by the crowd. My hands got a little sweaty, seeing all the flashing camera's. He helped me out of the car, his hands around waist walking down the premier. People were screaming their love for him, Jon's eyes lit up when he saw Robert's presence.

"Downeys!" He hugged Robert and kissed my cheeks. We stood by taking pictures for the press, my eyes was blurry from the all flash. His hands was still firmly around me, he leaned in to kissed me in front of the flashing lights, it felt like home again. He pulled away gazing into my eyes, those eyes was saying 'there's nothing to worry about I'm here'. We smiled and walked away from the camera's. He stood by to sign autographs for his 'Duckling fans', he threw his glasses into the crowd making them roar and fanatic for the glasses.

"Robert! I'm Xavier, Please give your autograph!" He smiled at both of us.

"So you have Brain powers Mr X?" He chuckled looking at both us, ecstatic or even psychotic in a way.

"No Robert but I wanna be a hero like you!and.. I ship you and Mrs. Ellie downey so much!" Robert smirked, I blushed loving how that sounded. We walked into the theater, sitting beside Robert tugging on his arms.

"This is gonna be food porn." he nodded grinning. He kissed my forehead touching my baby bump.

*

Very short update. Don't worry! I'll update soon! Can I know where my readers are from? Vote and Comment pleasee, tell me how it's going.