Lost

Heyyy.
*
They tied me up, blindfolding me. I could hear the chatter around me.

"She's the greatest wingman? bullshit." one man spat.

"She's a legend they say." I snorted on that, it seemed to draw attention from them.

"Let's ask her ourselves." they took the blindfolds off me, I heard gasps.

"Beautiful aren't cha?" I glared at him.

"So you sold more than 40 million worth of drugs?" I shrugged, I was trying to figure out where we were going. The road was goddamn bumpy.
They were about to blindfold me again, I needed to look around more, buy myself time.

"I've sold more drugs than you've ever sold in a year. and yeah, cock sucker, im better wingman than you ever was." They laughed mockingly, my eyes darted around, we were so far away from town by now. My only hope was Ray, the tracker was still stuffed in my bra.

"Oh yeah? You want some fucking aye?" I squinted my eyes, who the hell did Javert hire? A bunch of pirates?

" If only your dick was as long as your tongue." others laughed, he clenched his jaw backing away.

"Tough girl, pretty face, don'tcha think Mr B will love her?" I gulped, who the fuck is that. The car stopped, they quickly blindfolded me again, grabbing my arms roughly and shoving me as I walked.

"Ahhhhh, doesnt it feels like old time Leon? Now that Heira is here." hearing my cover name makes me shiver. He took off my blindfold, when my eyes met his. I noticed the little boy I once know was no longer inside.

"I'm sorry I joined the party late." another voice came behind us.

"Blaine?" He smiled at me, like he has been anticipating for this for months.

"Heira.. my dear Heira, you've become even more gorgeous over the years." he wanted to kiss my forehead, I flinched.

"Fuck off Blaine." Colton looked at me, his eyes pleading for forgiveness.

"Still tough I see." All I had to do was stall, they'll find us. This was our plan.

"What do you want from us?" Javert
Pulled Colton and pushed him on the floor.

"Time to torture." they walked away, leaving all three of us alone. I wondered where charlotte was.

"I'm sorry, I had no choi-"

"It's ok, we'll be fine." I hugged him, Karen was sleeping soundly in the corner. Two men came in a pulled me away, Colton yelled for me. I smiled less assuringly.

"It's ok boys, put her here." I knelt on the floor, my eyes looking around. Hoping they were here already.

"Heira, you know I've always been fond of you." he took my arm and placed me on the couch. I tried flinching, he had a tight grip. I elbowed him from behind, he grunted.

"Get. Away. From. Me." he jumped on me, pinning my hands above me.

"Baby, I see you like it rough?" I felt his wet lips in my neck, my body shivering, disgusted.

"Leave me alone!" I screamed, I felt him roaming his hands around my body. Yanking down my pants.

"Please, Blaine.. please no.." I was pleading desperately. He stopped immediately when he heard guns firing outside, I took my chance and kicked him off me. I ran outside not giving half a shit about my pants, Javert yanked my arms and shoved me into the car.

"Someone has a tracker!" They all looked at me, Javert pointed the gun on charlotte's head. " Take it out, Heira."
I threw the tracker away, he took his gun and slammed it on my head. That was the last thing I remembered.

*

"Ellie? Babe?" I heard his voice, I couldn't figure out where but I was stuck in a room.

"Downey?!" I heard screams, My fist pounded on the wall, desperate to get out. "Downey! Are you okay?!" The screams stopped, but a calmer voice approached.

"Don't worry, I've got them covered, Heira." Abby was in Blaine's arms crying, my eyes watered struggling to move.

"Let them go!!" I yelled again and again as he disappeared into the darkness.
*
I fought to breathe as they dipped my head into the cold water. Waking me up from the nightmares.

"Fucking bitch, you fucking killed my men!" I could hear Karen screaming for him to stop, but he continued until he was tired and I was out of breath.

I looked around, only a few of his men survived the blood bath. I chuckled, then got slapped. My forehead was stinging with pain.

"You killed most of them! Now who is going to sell the drugs? Bitch!" Slap. I couldn't even focus, I knew I was hungry. My stomach couldnt stop growling, Blaine came in and stopped him.

"We'll make them do it." i blinked hard trying to focus on their faces.

"Yeah, what makes you think we'll help you? You're gonna kill all of us anyway." I scoffed, my hair dripping wet.

"Oh come on, Heira. I know you're married." I gulped, thinking of my recent dream. My fist grew tighter, I'll shoot this motherfucker. No, I'll skin him alive then pour gasoline all over his pink skin and burn him alive. Yes, that sounds better.

"We'll start fresh tomorrow. Try one single move, and we'll kill all of your loved ones then you. Just so you can watch how they die before you do."they left us again, I prayed that no one came to bring me again. The way he touched me made me feel violated, the nauseating feeling came back. I tried to vomit but nothing came out, well, there were no food in my digestive system.

"Heira? you alright?" I knew why Colton called me that, to remain our covers.

"Don't fuck up the job tomorrow, we'll be fine." I laid on my back, the hunger was starting to get to me. Hallucinations came and went but one stayed, Blaine had my daughter in his arms and Robert on the ground.

*