Dried tears

Heeeeerrrrooooo. Comment please! Thank you for reading! Not edited by the way.

*

Robert was touching my face so gently and kissed me. Then he suddenly poked my eyes. Which made me woke up. A tiny hand was on my face.

"Hewo" he smiled at me.

"Hello Louis. How are you doing?" I smiled and sat up. I brought him up on my lap.

"I'm hungwee."

"How about we get you something to drink? Milk perhaps?" He nodded and I carried him to the kitchen. I didn't mind honestly. I loved kids. I took some biscuits for him instead cause I didn't know where to milk is. He was chewing them while I took a glass of water for him. Sandy came down smiling. She looked amazing even though with the messy hair.

"Morning to both of you." She was making coffee for both of us and of course milk for little Louis.

"Louis why don't you go watch some tv?" He walked away in his little legs to the tv.

"He's really cute." She smiled and continue sipping her hot cup of coffee.

"He is.. So how's your sleep?" She took some bagels and popped it into the microwave.

"It was great but I should really go.. I feel that I'm troubling you.." She wiggled her index finger while saying no.

"Ellie just stay here for a few days. I'll bring you out to meet my friends this afternoon. We need to get you some nice clothes." She brought me home to take some clothes. I felt like she was escorting me. Protecting me from Robert. Which was so freaking cute. Ugh. I changed into a summer turquoise dress since it's Saturday. We went to a French pastry shop to meet her friend. Which I have no idea who it was and it's freaking me out. We were waiting for her friend so I decided to check my phone.

"40 missed calls at least. Plus a lot of texts" She smiled at me then pointed at my phone. I swiped my iPhone screen to the right and saw 51 missed calls and 17 texts.

"You were right." I giggled while checking my texts out.

"Oh yes I'm." My head shot up because the reply sounded so manly.

"George! This is Ellie." He took my hands and shook it like he meant it. He took the seat beside sandy.

"Ellie is my biggest fan.." Sandy giggled.

"Oh really? So what do you know about me and sandy?" He took a sip of his tea. He sounded so cocky.

"Friends for 20 years or more. Threw sandy in the pool while Nicole Kidman was holding the towels. Louis loves your company. Went to Venice with sandy. Last but not least she Friendzones you." Sandy was laughing out loud. I think because of the last comment. George looked so amazed.

"You were right. she's awesome." George turned to sandy and she nodded. I felt a buzz on my thighs. Must be my phone. I told both of them I was going to the washroom. It was Robert. Should I? Should I not? I declined the call and went out of the washroom to enjoy this moment. George wasn't so cocky. He was just testing me out. He was just so funny but little did they know I was shipping both of them.

"We have this party tonight. I wouldn't mind to bring two gorgeous lady" He
Smiled. Phone.buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"See ya there George." He winked at both of us and left. We got into sandy's car.

"We need to go shopping!" She chirped. I ignored the buzzing and nodded. The mall was filled with people. She bought me a sleeveless purple long dress. God. You should look at the price. I kept telling her no. But she won. We walked out of the malls with so many bags on our hands and drove home to get ready.

"I haven't done this for quite sometime" she smiled while pulling up at her porch.

"It was fun!" She smiled and we unload the car. It was filled with shopping bags with the help of her maid. Louis was standing at the door waving at us.

"Hello baby." Sandra picked louis up and kissed him on the cheek. God they are so cuuuteeee. We started getting ready and left at just the right time to that party. George gave us a
Ride.

"Wow.. You both.. Look stunning." He smiled. Although I'm pretty sure he means sandy. We arrived at this really beautiful mansion. Sandy and i held George's hands as we went in. It feels like we're his babes. But eh. I'm not
Interested. We sat down at the bar having our martini with people dancing beside us.

"Would you like to dance?" George turned to sandy.

"Yeah why not?" She held George's hand and gave me a look. I just winked at her and continue drinking.

"I haven't seen you around." He looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"I..I.. " I was pretty tongue tied. He looks so good with his hair and that suit. Goddamnit.

"I don't think you're from here? Oh and hi I'm Tom Hiddleston" he took his hands out. I shook it and immediately was pulled to the dance floor. I could see George and Sandra dancing while laughing. Fangirling. Senses. Tingling.

"You still haven't tell me your name yet." Tom snapped me out of my illusion. Gave me a little twist and his hands on my waist.

"Ellie. Ellie Davis. By the way. I'm not an actress. " He giggled. That giggle.

"So why did you come here Ellie? This is after all a Hollywood party."

"Sandra Bullock brought me here..." I was blushing! Why? Why now?

"That's good. I have to thank her for bringing a lovely lady here." I think I'm gonna die blushing. A couple banged into us. I was pissed and was prepared to kill anybody. God this is a nice ball dance not disco dancing.

"Sorry. " He looked into my eyes. Something about those eyes are so familiar. Golden brown. Beautiful eyelashes. His eyes turned sad but nobody noticed it but both of us. Staring into each other's eyes.

"Robert?" Tom smiled.
*

Phew. Super long chapter! Please vote and comment. I need ideas. Or anything you feel like saying. Feel free!