Mission impossible

Hey guys! Sorry if the sort isn't good. Please give me some comments. And sorry for the spelling error!

----------------------------/-----/-------

* 5 months later*

I have been avoiding Robert for quite sometime. Like if he asked me out for dinner. I would say I can't. And avoiding him seems to be better. But every time I turn him down he seems so sad and bothered. Well if I don't. I'll be sexually frustrated.

As I walk into Robert's house. It was empty I went to his kitchen he wasn't there. Office. Nope. I finally went up to his bedroom. He looked up at me. Half naked with his boxers on. I can feel my face starting to heat up.

"Close the door detective." He gave me a serious face. I did what he said and he got closer to me. I was lying flat on the door. When he came nose to nose to me.

"Ellie why have you been avoiding me?" He asked with his husky voice. It was so hot. I meant literally I felt my body temperature rising up.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I said trying to control my blush. He pushed me even harder until my chest was pressing against his.

"You know what I'm talking about. Avoiding my calls. Turning down my offer for dinner. What are you doing? Trying to avoid me?" He seemed so angry. Which made me pissed. Who the hell does he think he is? Pushing people around.

"Hey you don't control me! I have my right to decline your offers, MR DOWNEY." I screamed at him pushing him off me and ran out of his house. My eyes disobeyed me and rain a bunch of tears. I went home and called Karen.

"Hello ellie!" She said happily. " hey Karen." I said sniffing.

"Omg Ellie are you alright?! What happened? I'll come over now." She put down the phone and after ten minutes she arrived.

I opened the door and saw her. " Ellie tell me what happened?" She looked at me. I told her everything. I had feelings for Him was my biggest confession. Oh well..She's my bestie.

"I have a party to attend tonight and you could come along! This club has a lot of celebrities there! Maybe you could find a guy that suits you and forget about that stupid jerk!"
She said with angry face. Which was so cute it made me giggle.

"I don't know, Karen..." I said looking down

"I wasn't asking. You're coming along. Pick ya up at 7pm" she took her bag and left.

I should since I became a detective. i cant be drunk. I guess tonight is freedom! And ladies night. Looking at the time I quickly slip out of my
Clothes and bathed.

After finishing with my hair and make up, I put on a tight black strapless dress which hugged my curves and it
Was only until my thighs. Put on my golden heels. I turn to look at the mirror. Wavy hair. Check! Light make up. Check! Dress. Check! Oh! I forgot to bring a tiny purse. I grabbed golden purse to match with my shoes. When I got out of my house I saw Karen waiting for me.

"Damn babe you look hot!" Karen was looking at me from head to toe.

"You don't look bad yourself!" I hugged her and she drove us to the party. When we arrive there it was damn crowded. We got out of the car and when towards the entrance until someone stopped us,

"Miss, our theme tonight is masked night. So here are the masks." The guy took out so many masks and they are all so gorgeous. But only one was really special for me and it was the only golden color there. So I took it while Karen grabbed a red one to match her dress.

"Good choice miss, that is the only golden color here." He smiled at me.

I smiled back and walked into the party. It was filled with people. And it was so dark I could hardly see my hands.

"Karen! It's so dark!" I yelled to her since the music is pumping.

"It's not! You haven't come out in awhile. You'll get used to it." She yelled back. We walking into a dancing crowd and I lost her. I couldn't see her anymore. Oh well she knows how to take care of herself. I saw the bar and I quickly sat down and ordered shots. After all these I deserve to drink. After maybe 10?god knows how many shots. Someone was invading my personal space and whispered in my ears.

" hey babe you look sexy in that dress. Wanna come over my place and have fun?" I stood up and pushed him away. But he grabbed on my wrist.

" ohhh wrong move bitch you're coming with me." He was grabbing my wrist so tight I punched him in the chest. He was now holding both of my wrist.

"Let go of me!!" Kicked him between his legs. Which made him whimper. And Stood up I couldn't see so clearly. Maybe because I was drunk. Or it's too dark. I still go with I'm too drunk. I saw a fist heading my face.

Suddenly a tall guy was standing in my way a shielded me from his punch. He was broad shouldered and his biceps was showing through his shirt. Oh god he was hot.

My savior pulled the other dude's shirt and told him to leave. He Followed his instructions and left.

He then turned around to face me. His eye piercing into mine and has a black mask on though it was different it has black feathers on it. I put my hands around his neck and kissed him. He was shocked at first but then followed along. His lips was so soft and warm. He slowly cupped my face. Put another hand around my waist and pushed his body against mine. He slid his tongue into my mouth. He tasted a lot like whiskey. I pulled away in a sudden response and looked at him. His eyes was piercing into mine.

I quickly ran into the crowd. Oh god. What have i done? Thank god I had a mask on and it was dark.

"Ellie! Wow you are so drunk!" I looked up and squinted my eyes. Oh it's was Karen!

"Aha! Karenn! There you are! Lets go get more drinks!" I yelled

"No no Ellie. Lets get you home." She pulled me then I saw Colton behind us.

"Coltonnn! Helllooooo!" I pushed Karen away. I almost fell. When Colton scooped me up and took me home.

The next morning I woke up. My head hurts like hell. I haven't have a hangover for like a century. Ugh I couldn't remember what I did. And I smell like alcohol and cigarettes. I slip out of my dress and went for a shower. While i was brushing my teeth, my memory came back. I remembered I kissed a random guy. But it did felt good. And had a lot of shots.

I put on my jeans and a tank top plus a coat. When my phone rang. I quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked without even knowing who is calling me.

"Hey, detective I need you here now."oh damn. It's him.

"Mr downe-" before I could finish he hanged up. I should check up on him. What if something happens to him? I'm not saying that I care. I'm just saying. If anything happens it's on me.