In time

Hello fellow readers! I hope this is going well. I really wish I had some feedbacks! Please please please. This feeling is like really bad. Example. You just started to bake and everyone ate your cake but nobody said anything. Please, just comment!

*

The doorbell was ringing endlessly when I was still laying on my bed sleeping like a pig. I turned to look at the clock. Oh my god! I directly jumped up to open the door. It's already 5pm. Damn I was tired.

"Thank god you're fine!" Sandy hugged me tight enough to suffocate me.

"Saw the news?" She nodded and I invited her in, poured us some coffee.

"So how are you sandy?" She giggled and looked at me smiling. God she was pretty. If I ever was a man. I'd totally marry her. But since I'm a woman. She shall be my best sister.

"I should be asking you that question. But anyway I'm fine just a little trouble." She sipped her

Coffee.

"What trouble? Anything I could help with?" I frowned. After what happened this time, I need to protect the ones beside me.

"Nono Ellie I meant by relationship wise, gimme some advice. Keanu or George?" She looked at me. I bit my lip. That is a tough choice. How can I choose between both of them? I ship all the guys that work with her will end up with her. Now there's two on her door step.

"Be with the one you like and feel more

Comfortable around him. You know who you want. You just need to list them out pros and cons,honey. Honestly I couldnt even make up my mind. I'd still choose Ryan Reynolds tho!" I giggled turning my cheeks pink. Overly obsessive fan. Shut up Ellie.

"Omg Ryan? For god's sake Ellie! He's married! " She said while laughing. I pouted, damn Ryan. My tummy was growling.

"Come on let's go grab some food." I took my car keys and we went out to buy some Chinese food. I dropped by an Italian shop to get Robert some pizza. Since he loves it plus nobody likes hospital food. I dropped by the hospital to see him while sandy trailed behind me. I saw him talking to someone over the tiny glass on the door. He doesn't look happy.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?! Huh?! Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?!" He said it just as I pushed the door open partially. The pizza fell out of my hands. It was a women shorter than me with brown hair, sandy picked up the pizza from behind me.

"What?" I said confused. Robert's face dropped and gave me a sad look.

"Ellie I can explain this. I can." He stood up walking to me. I frowned and backed up.

"I was lonely and I wasn't thinking straight after we fought about Harvey. I was angry at myself. So I drank a lot of whiskey and i got drunk. I didn't know this would happen. Ellie I'm sorry" he tried holding my hands which I keep snatching back my hands.

"Then you fucked her?! " I yelled at him. The woman behind him was smirking. I punched Robert in the face and he grunted laying on the floor.

Sandy held my shoulders.

"He needs to marry me." We all turned our attention to that whore.

"If he doesn't I'll sue him. For sure he'll lose his fame." She rubbed her tummy.

"You know what? Marry that bitch of yours." I pointed at that cunt

"Who are you calling bitch?" Robert's mom came out from the toilet. I pointed at the bimbo.

"Well excuse me. She's Robert's far cousin. You're the bitch. You almost killed my son. Plus you're not even fertile. Her name is Camillia. She's better for my son." She held bitch's hands.

"Ellie don't leave plea--" before he could finish his sentence I walked out

Of the ward running way. I didn't cry, I didn't want to. Sandy was catching up with me from behind, yelling my name. I stopped in front of my car. Just crouching and leaning on my

Door. Sandy caught up eventually and was huffing while cursing.

" I know what we can do to relief those anger in you." I opened my eyes and look into hers. She managed to push me into the car and drove all the way to the gym. We both changed into sports bra and shorts. I ran on the track turning the speed up. I never ran so fast in my life. The sensation of your muscle burning. The gym was open air, it felt like I was running in a park. The wind rushing through your face, I stopped when my clothes was drenched with sweat. I figured my legs are gonna be fatigue soon. So I did some push ups and pull ups. After 3hours of ultimate exercising I finally went home with sandy. She was quiet all the way home. It's good. I really need some quietness now. I popped the Chinese food into the microwave and threw the pizza into the oven. Sandy was on the phone while I was preparing the food.

"I'll be back tomorrow please take care of baby Louise for me," I overheard her talking on the phone.

"You know you don't have to stay here overnight right?" I looked at her. Finally breaking the silence.

"I'm scared that you'll commit suicide or something." I giggle still not knowing whether it's a joke.

"I'll be fine! Louise on the other hand is a baby!" I dug into my Chinese fried rice. Pouring some red wine for both of us.

"Don't worry he has uncle Georgie!" I shot her a smile.

"Don't you wanna spend time with uncle Georgie too?" I smirked. she hit me by the arms. Oucchhhhh.

"I'll be fine sandy. Promise. You can call me anytime you want ok?" She nodded smiling. Finishing her food she gave me a kiss on my cheek and went home. My phone rang while I locked the doors. Sandy took it literally when I said you can call me anytime. I picked my phone up and oh. It wasn't sandy. It was tom.

"Hey.. Look I'm sorry for what I did that day. So.. I'm gonna pay you back with ice cream. Do you want some ice cream?" I could hear the nervousness from him and I laughed.

"You coming to pick me up or what?"

He hung up the phone and I quickly changed into hoodies and some jeans. He was already waiting outside when I was done. The only thing missing on me is some good old converse. I putting on my electro blue converse we left for ice cream. We bought two tubs of ice cream and headed for the park.

"God. Ice cream at midnight. Best thing ever." I giggled eating my peppermint with chocolate chips Ice cream.

"Soo.. You and Robert have been together how long?" I bit my tongue. Just keep cool Ellie.

"Almost a year." He laughed and pushed me a little.

" You're not that nervous anymore ya know?" his beautiful eyes looking into mine. His eyes made me

Thought of Robert more.

"Sometimes when you get hurt. You just go fearless. Since the thing that matters the most has wounded you. Nothing really matters anymore." I ate another spoon of ice cream.

" Are you ok?" He lifted his brows.

"Can I just have your shoulder for the moment?" He nodded and I laid on his shoulders. It was so comfortable. My eyes was slowly closing. Tired from what I had today. I was so tired I didn't notice tears was rolling down my face. Filling the silence with answers.

"It's okay. You can cry" I shook my head. I can't keep crying over things. He wiped my tears away and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks for the shoulder and the ice cream." I smiled and hugged him. Waving one last time before I shut my door and I changed into a large t-shirt. Laying on my sofa. My eyes slowly closing and I had a great view of Robert sleeping beside me. Kissing my forehead. Slowly down my lips.

"Stay.." I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs. he stood up slowly reaching for the door. My eyes turning blurry as he closed the door.

*

Ouhhhhhhhh now that Camillia is in the picture! Muahahaha. Please comment and vote! Thank you for reading. Will be updating more!