Chapter 4

All of the countries landed relatively close together, and luckily on their feet. Germany took charge and told all the countries the different places they should go and look because Germany knew better than anyone else, since it was his own country. The countries split up in different directions, though some of them took similar paths together. They didn't teleport to their places in case England was on one of the paths they went. Not to mention, they wanted to save their energy in case they needed it.

China and Japan went in similar paths, while Russia went in a similar path as France. America, Germany and Italy all went their separate ways.

"Um, excuse miss. If I may trouble you to ask a question, have you seen a man with blonde hair, green eyes and about a medium height walking by here?" Japan asked one of the citizens that was strolling along the road.

They shook their head and Japan thanked them before he walked away. China had a similar scenario to Japan's.

"Bonjour madame. If I could ask a belle fleur like yourself a question, would it that be okay?" France asked a girl passing by him.

"Eww! Get away from me!" the girl shrieked as she ran away quickly from France.

"Well that hurt..." France muttered as he swiftly walked away from the scene.

"You there! You will answer my question, da?" Russia stated creepily to one of the civilians that walked by. A dark aura surrounded Russia as the person hesitated. They quickly nodded their head as the waves started emitting from the country.

"Yo dude! Could you help answer a question the hero has for you?" America asked a man that stopped in front of him.

"Crazy people these days. Proclaiming themselves as heroes and what not. Calling everyone dudes. Americans," the guy muttered after looking at America disdainfully. He walked away, leaving America to stare at him.

"That was mean. What does he have against Americans?" America mumbled under his breath.

Germany quickly found one of his citizens that he could talk to in German and asked them if they had seen a man with England's description. They responded negative to seeing someone like that and walked away.

Italy was walking along the stone pathway to one of the cities, and getting sidetracked by the beautiful scenery. He was walking beside a clear blue stream. In the distance beyond the city, was a giant forest. It was filled up with so many tall trees and plants that it would be hard to track or chase down anyone in there. As he walked around, he noticed something.

"I wonder why that person is wearing a black cloak in the middle of the day? And has a backpack? And blonde hair that looks similar to England's....wait....maybe that person is his relative!" Italy thought excitedly.

"Ve~ Hello there person! By any chance, do you know another person who probably looks the exact same as you do?" Italy asked curiously.

The unknown figure turned around revealing his face and eyes. Their eyes were a bright peridot green, displaying shock held within them.

"England!" Italy exclaimed shocked.

England quickly turned away again and started running back toward the city, hoping to get lost in the crowds so Italy wouldn't be able to catch up to him.

"Oh my pasta! It's England! But he's running away! Germany, help! What do I do!?" he thought frantically.

He quickly pulled out his phone and called Germany while trying to chase after England. England had gotten a minute head start and was faster than Italy, but Italy still tried his best.

"Germany! I've found England! But he's running away from me!"