Chapter 35

Wiping away the budding tears in his eyes, America followed England to into the kitchen. There, he saw England looking at a kettle set on the stove. America immediately set off to the cabinets to start breakfast. Humming in contentment from the previous minutes ago, he wondered what they should do today. He looked out the window, judging the weather.

"Hmm, it looks nice outside today. The sun is shining, a few clouds are just floating by. I think there's a gentle breeze out. And England seems to better today. I think we're gonna go out to a park. Maybe we could pack some food as well? It could be a picnic day! Ooh, that sounds exciting!"

With the plan in mind, he decided to turn to England who was in the middle of pouring his tea.

"Hey England! Let's go on a picnic today!" he called to the other country excitedly.

England turned around, with his teacup in his hand. He raised an eyebrow at America who was bouncing up and down without ever leaving the ground.

"Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of the breakfast you're preparing right now?" England questioned him, sipping at his tea.

America grinned eagerly before responding. "Nah! We could just go to the park and then have a picnic after awhile. We could feed ducks there! Please, England!"

He watched as the country sipping tea rolled his eyes before setting the teacup down on the counter behind him.

"If you must insist," England sighed. "Very well then. After breakfast, let's go feed some ducks. The things you get excited for."

"Yay! Feeding ducks!"

America quickly finished the breakfast he started to make, wanting to get over to the park. He got out a random basket he had lying around the house and stuffed the extra food he had in there.

"Okay, England! Everything's ready! Let's go!" he cheered, grabbing England by the arm and yanking him out the house.

"Calm down, you git! You're going to dislocate my shoulder if you keep this up!" England yelped in terror.

PICNIC DO IT TSUNDERE ENGLAND REMINDER DO IT is literally the reminder I had to write this chapter. It's short, I know. But I honestly need to try and get back to writing their personalities now.
See ya at the next update!
- Starlite